August 2013 Moms

Can't stop nesting!

I can not be stopped. I cleaned so hard this morning that I actually over worked myself and threw up! This nesting bug is no joke. I go in Friday to be induced and feel like there is so much that needs to be done and I'll never be done! Also, for the ladies that responded to my last post, cytotec will not be used during my induction! Thank goodness! That's a huge weight off my shoulders. Wish me luck, I'll probably be absent on the board until after his birth. So much to be done! Good luck and congrats to everyone who has their LO while I'm away! And for the rest of you, I'll send you some labor dust via good thoughts.

Re: Can't stop nesting!

• Yeah I know exactly what you mean! I told my mom that I wish I always had this much motivation. House looks awesome.
    Good to hear about the cytotec!
    photo pooka_zpsc2aa61f3.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Right? DH totally went with it the other day though and helped me clean; he even vacuumed around the top of the ceiling.

Glad to hear about the no cytotec!
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Loading the player...
  • Jill9288 said:

Right? DH totally went with it the other day though and helped me clean; he even vacuumed around the top of the ceiling.

Haha! Good job DH. How's the ceiling going? Any progress on getting it patched up?
  • It always seems to hit me around 2am-6am. Why? I have no idea! During the day I don't want to do anything, but when I'm supposed to be sleeping, you better bet I'm waddling around cleaning anything in sight! 
    Best of luck being induced! Many t&p!
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • yay on the no cytotec!!  I think my nesting bug is slowly starting to creep in, but my damn back pain makes it so hard to do much.
    photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• Jill9288 said:

Right? DH totally went with it the other day though and helped me clean; he even vacuumed around the top of the ceiling.

Haha! Good job DH. How's the ceiling going? Any progress on getting it patched up?
    They're finishing it today! I'm sooooo happy
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Jill9288 said:

Jill9288 said:

They're finishing it today! I'm sooooo happy
    Thank god! That's awesome! Glad you got that weight off your shoulders before LO arrives!
  • Am I the only one not nesting?? I still have no desire to do anything...It's probably because I was overdue with my daughter, so I don't expect this baby to come anytime soon.

Good luck with your induction!!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• I read online that the same brain connections made in someone with serious oCD also occur in nesting pregnant women :) And I've been going crazy lately too. Its exhausting.
    image image

• Am I the only one not nesting?? I still have no desire to do anything...It's probably because I was overdue with my daughter, so I don't expect this baby to come anytime soon.

Good luck with your induction!!

I'm not either.  At about 32 wks the nesting bug bit me for a day and the kitchen got completely rearranged, but I have not nested since which is a shame because I really need to clean, but have no motivation to do so.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"