You can see from my signature we completed 7 IUIs this year under 2 different protocols. All have been BFN.
AF began today and am confused on what my next step should be. The RE wants me to move to injectables (1 dose on day 7) while staying on Femara. I am at a lost because I am tired of shelling out money and not receiving anything in return. If we do injectables, I am thinking of waiting until the first of the year when I go back on my husband's insurance.
I want to request additional testing before completing another cycle but I am not sure what to ask for. I had bloodwork done last summer which the RE looked at prior to treatment. I had a HSG which showed both tubes open.
I am waiting to call the nurse until tomorrow. I would like suggestions on what questions I should ask on the phone and any requests I should make.