@Laumb11 — The Bump
December 2013 Moms

@Laumb11

Tell me what happened!  Are you definitely closing today?  Have they moved it back on you a few times?

At least the hotel looks...nice?  Hopefully?  How did you come to be staying in a hotel? I HAVE ALL THE QUESTIONS!
Lilypie - (V9Ze)

Re: @Laumb11

• Where are you moving to?  What city?  How are you doing in this damn heat?  Yuck!  It gets better.... October, October, October!  Saying it three times helps visualize it :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Haha we moved from Chicago to AZ and didn't want to rent so are staying at a residence inn..with my 2 yr old lab. (At least it has a little kitchen)The hotel in the pic was at the W in San Diego so it was much nicer than where we are usually!
    This is the 3rd house we put an offer on and signed all the papers yesterday. We should get the keys by this afternoon! Woo hoo. I never say anything definitely with this house process lol.

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
    northport6
  • Laumb11 said:
    Haha we moved from Chicago to AZ and didn't want to rent so are staying at a residence inn..with my 2 yr old lab. (At least it has a little kitchen)The hotel in the pic was at the W in San Diego so it was much nicer than where we are usually! This is the 3rd house we put an offer on and signed all the papers yesterday. We should get the keys by this afternoon! Woo hoo. I never say anything definitely with this house process lol.
    Whew, OK.  At least you're at the hotel somewhat by choice.  I had this vision of a lease ending and a closing being pushed back or something like that.

Fingers totally crossed for you.  We are on house number three (and bank number two), and are awaiting the mythical closing date.  Because moving while any more pregnant than this would be BAD.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Congrats on your new house! Enjoying the heat? I moved to AZ in August last year and the heat shock almost killed me! I wish I could have collected a dollar for everyone that told me "it's a dry heat" .. 110 dry degrees is still 110 degrees.
  • Thank you! Yes, it was by choice and at times I was like why didn't we just rent to begin with, just didn't want to have to move twice. 

The heat sucks! I hate it! lol I was in Fl for 2 years and that's nothing compared to this.. dry heat my A$$! I'm just ready to get out of the hotel and into the house and my own pool!

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
    northport6
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards