February 2014 Moms
Options

***Feb14 PgAL Check-In***

Hello, ladies and welcome to our new ladies. This is the weekly February PgAL check-in. This is a place for any lady due February 2014 that has suffered a previous pregnancy loss. PgAL is an exciting but very scary place to be so this is a place to find support and comfort from others that have similar experiences.

Feel free to throw in which team you are as soon as you find out and I will update your information. If you know you will be Team Green through out your entire pregnancy I will add that info as well.

If you are new to this check-in please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about you. If you've already introduced yourself but didn't give an EDD please do so today! Thanks ladies.

***Special (((hugs))) to the ladies we've lost***

February PgAL'ers

*bugandbibs - EDD 2.2.14

*SgrRay929 - EDD 2.4.14

*ZAngel - EDD 2.9.14

*JordyInIndy - EDD 2.7.14 - Team Green

*Elf828 - EDD ? - Team Green

*Ardecarli - EDD ?

*LifeInBalanceWellness - EDD?

*E3A7AGGIE - EDD?

*HashtagRainbow - EDD?

*MadisonPenny - EDD 2.8.14

*EmmaSue - EDD 2.7.14

*Car Seat - EDD 2.8.14 - Team Green

*Stwilding - EDD 2.12.14

*Capecodbride - EDD 2.1.14

*bepandnick - EDD 2.9.14 ? Team Green

*jp0912 - EDD 2.7.14

*SuzyQq02 - EDD 2.9.14

*ahare2009 - EDD 2.2.14

*CChef07 - EDD 2.7.14

*Stephanie185 - EDD?

*Hotrodvixen61 - EDD?

*socialwkrsweetie - EDD 2.1814

*hhudson92 - EDD 2.11.14

*JenOSU - EDD?

*neener*neener* - EDD?

*Samantha8604 - EDD 2.16.14

*mamajop - EDD 2.21.14 - Team Green

*ChiaWombat - EDD 2.19.14

*Bookshelves - EDD 1.31.14

*Reneej918 - EDD 2.22.14

*mab18 - EDD 2.7.14

*sonnys+love - EDD 2.7.14

*TeamK07 - EDD 2.18.14

*ErinGoBragh77 - EDD 2.21.14

*SMS_518 - EDD 2.17.14

*Brownie928 - EDD 2.19.14

*Arizonatea - EDD?

*mamanajera2 - EDD ?

*Ashleen - EDD 2.19.14

*Noethola - EDD 2.19.14

*BzeetyD - EDD 2.16.14

*Tashalynn1986 - EDD 2.10.14

*djtippietoes - EDD 2.10.14

*buffaluffagus - EDD 2.22.14

*madelyn0713 - EDD 2.26.14

*courtney1741 - EDD?

*MamaWombat - EDD 2.16.14

*bribbon - EDD 2.20.14

*AshandThree - EDD 2.16.14

*TicaAngel - EDD 2.2.14

*Usharts - EDD 2.6.14

*NickandKate81107 - EDD 2.9.14

How far along are you? Fruit?

How are you feeling physically/emotionally?

Upcoming appointments?

Any PgAL crazy you want to add?

QOTW: Summer is coming to an end and fall is right around the corner. What are your favorite things about fall?

BFP #1 5.26.08 DD born 1.4.09
BFP #2 3.11.12 m/c 3.26.12
BFP #3 10.7.12 m/c 10.27.12
BFP #4 2.24.13 ectopic MTX 3.13.13 Right tube removed 3.29.13
BFP #5 5.27.13 DS born 1.22.14

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: ***Feb14 PgAL Check-In***

• Options

How far along are you? Fruit? A peach!! LO is measuring 2 days ahead. So I am now 13 weeks 5 days. 

How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Physically, a little better. This last week I got knocked down by nausea and dizziness, which was mild the last 10 weeks. Emotionally, I didn't feel as connected at the NT scan as I had hoped for. But when I think about LO, I do get misty-eyed. So I'm sure as this pregnancy progresses, I'll feel better and better. I find my hormones a little more relaxed which is nice. 

Upcoming appointments? Next Monday the 5th is my first appointment with the midwife. Not sure what to expect, but I'm excited to meet this midwife, who came highly recommended. 

Any PgAL crazy you want to add? I've been okay this week so far. Seeing the heartbeat and the heart at the NT scan really calmed me. But I do feel like a part of me is intentionally a bit guarded b/c of PgAL brain and being afraid to get attache again and then possibly (praying NOT) losing LO. So I'll have to work on that. 

QOTW: Summer is coming to an end and fall is right around the corner. What are your favorite things about fall? Turtlenecks and sweaters and boots!! In Los Angeles, we don't really get the beautiful turning of the leaves. But I love wearing the fall colors. This summer hasn't really felt like a summer either with the monsoon/muggy weather. So I'm hoping that fall doesn't turn into a heat wave oblivion. 

October Siggy Challenge "Scared People"
    BFP#1: 10-20-12 Missed M/C: 11-30-12
    BFP#2: 5-26-13 Due Date 2-2-14 
    COUNTDOWN BEGINS
    COMING 2-2-14
    BABY K

• Options

How far along are you? Fruit? At 13w3d baby is the size of a peach.

How are you feeling physically/emotionally? I'm feeling really good.  My oatmeal didn't last this morning, but the sickness didn't last long.

Upcoming appointments? I had my NT scan yesterday, so my next appt isn't until 8/30.

Any PgAL crazy you want to add? After seeing little one kicking and sucking his thumb yesterday, I am feeling so relieved.

QOTW: Summer is coming to an end and fall is right around the corner. What are your favorite things about fall? 

Summer? The weather here (Ohio) has been crazy.  It has been below 80 for the past several days and into the 50s overnight.  I feel like Fall has already arrived.  I prefer warm weather, so summer is great.  Fall is probably my favorite, because it is still warm, but a sweatshirt or jacket may be required.  Plus all the fall smells.

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mab18mab18 member
    How far along are you? Fruit? 13 weeks; a peach. :) 

How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Physically, last week was pretty up and down with nausea. Now I'm feeling a ton better (knock on wood). Emotionally, just happy. I am so excited to be leaving the danger zone!

Upcoming appointments? Second Trimester screening in August.

Any PgAL crazy you want to add? Yesterday we went to Olive Garden and I asked the server if the salad dressing had raw eggs. He said he didn't know (and was apparently incapable of finding out). DH said I should just eat it. Then I turned to google when I came home and started freaking out about it! A bunch of people said it did, a bunch said it didn't, and some said they were pasteurized and/or cooked. Final answer: restaurants are required by law to list if a dish has raw egg in the menu. 

QOTW: Summer is coming to an end and fall is right around the corner. What are your favorite things about fall? The leaves changing colors. Also, I love cuddling in the fall because it's the perfect temperature.

February 2014 siggy challenge (Feb 2014 BMB): Ugly Cry

• Options
    How far along are you? Fruit? 10w4d. A prune!

How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Physically, awful. My friends who say pregnancy is easy clearly never had nausea, vomiting and Zofran induced constipation. Emotionally, doing great. I saw the LO last week and everything was perfect.

Upcoming appointments? NT scan on 8/12

Any PgAL crazy you want to add? My PGAL brain is pretty good right now!

QOTW: Summer is coming to an end and fall is right around the corner. What are your favorite things about fall? I love everything about fall. Leaves changing, the smell in the air, going to the pumpkin patch, Halloween! It is my favorite time of year and seems so far away with 100 degree weather here!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo image_zpsc87e7796.jpg
  • Options
    NoetholaNoethola member
    edited July 2013

How far along are you? Fruit? 11 weeks, lime.

How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Still getting sick, but there are bright spots. Im pretty emotional because we plan on telling people now. I told my boss today and will tell my team tomorrow or Friday. I love them all, but Im going to email the team, because I dont think I can tell them in person and keep it together.

Upcoming appointments? Had a good appointment yesterday. Next one in four weeks.

Any PgAL crazy you want to add? Brought up delivery expectations with my Dr yesterday. Have to work through all of that. Its more of a struggle than I thought it would be.

QOTW: Summer is coming to an end and fall is right around the corner. What are your favorite things about fall? Everything. Cooler weather, sweaters, bonfires, the smell of fall in the air, the food, the trees, etc.

Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    Hi folks!
    - I'm 12 weeks and 5 days! I'm a PLUM! Which I love. My little plum. 

- How am I feeling? Physically, my energy is finally starting to pick up. I was very very lucky not to have to deal with any morning sickness, but the bloat and fatigue were intense. I never knew bloat could actually be that painful! Ugh! But both are starting to subside, and I can actually stay up until 10pm now, hahaha - up until now I was in my jammies by 8 most nights. 
    Emotionally I'm on flippin' cloud NINE. I had my 12 week ultrasound on Monday and it showed a healthy, wiggly little baby. It was the happiest day of my life. After my loss in March, giving it another go took a lot of grit and my nerves have been shot for the last three months, but now I feel like I can relax more.. and I told the world on Monday too, which feels INCREDIBLE. I could bust a few tears right now just typing about it. 

Upcoming appointments - not back again until August 26th, for my 16 week ultrasound!

Pgal crazy: I still thoroughly inspect the toilet paper after each and every time I pee. Just in case. I'm so well-versed in the different textures and types of toilet papers now, you have no idea. LOL

I LOVE fall. Sweaters. Scarves. Suede boots. Crisp sunny mornings. Changing leaves. Hot chocolate. (Usually I'd write "dark beer" on here too, but uh.. not these days!!) Long walks. Baking. What's not to love about fall? 

• Options
    I did an intro on Monday already, but EDD is 2/24/14.  We had a missed m/c in January and a D&C.

How far along are you? Fruit?  10w, 2d

How are you feeling physically/emotionally?  Having almost no symptoms, which I suppose should make me feel lucky but it just makes me nervous.  I'm so worried that we could lose this one too and not know anything was happening.

Upcoming appointments?  Next appt is Aug 22nd and no u/s then.  How will we know that everything is really ok?!? :-/  I wish they would do another u/s just to put me at ease.  Am I ever going to feel confident about this pregnancy, or is that just not possible after a loss?

Any PgAL crazy you want to add?  Other than the crazy I just posted above?  hah.  Feeling kinda detached in general about the pregnancy this time.  I'm scared to be too hopeful, even though everything looked fine at the first appt.  

QOTW: Summer is coming to an end and fall is right around the corner. What are your favorite things about fall?  Blah, nothing - haha.  August is a very busy and emotionally draining month for me because everyone in the fam has their bdays and our anniversary is then.  September always feels a little depressing to me after having all that to celebrate the month before.  Plus this year, our former EDD was 8/15 so that day will be especially tough.  The only good thing I can think of is that the weather cools off a little so running becomes easier, lol.  Oh!  And pumpkin pie.  Love pumpkin pie.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm 10 weeks today, so a prune :) Physically I feel good except for exhaustion and back pain. Emotionally I'm doing pretty good, I feel a lot better after yesterday's appointment. I'm anxious for my upcoming MFM appointment, though. Next Wednesday I see the MFM and then the following Tuesday I go back to my OB. QOTW: My favorite thing about fall is college football!! War Eagle and Go Aggies (not TAMU Aggies)!!!!
    Started TTC Summer 2008~ Started with RE Summer 2009~ October 2010 IUI-positive HPT & beta, c/p~ Natural pregnancy March 2013, m/c at 7 weeks, Trisomy 16~ Natural pregnancy June 2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

12 weeks 3 days. Plum!

I thought my nausea was waning but it was back full force today.
    Emotionally I'm fine with the pregnancy but my hormones are a bit crazy.

Upcoming appointments?

Had a great 12 week appointment yesterday! Great heartbeat @ 160 on the doppler.

Still inspecting TP!

I love the cool, crisp weather plus the changing of the leaves!
  • Options
    How far along are you? Fruit? 11 weeks 3 days a Lime!!

On and off nausea but I haven't thrown up in weeks so that's good!!! My tail bone has started to hurt but I have read that's normal.

Upcoming appointments?Any PgAL crazy you want to add? 12 days until our NT scan, we haven't seen the baby since 8 weeks 5 days. I just have this kind of numb feeling because I'm so scared somthing went wrong :(.

QOTW: Summer is coming to an end and fall is right around the corner. What are your favorite things about fall? The leaves changing color and Football! !!!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersAnniversary  
  • Options
    How far along are you? Fruit? 13w3d, a sweet little peach! How are you feeling physically/emotionally? I have zero energy. I'm not sleepy, but feeling blah. Emotionally, I'm okay. I have a definite bump now and am nervous about being asking me if I am pregnant. Upcoming appointments? Aug 12 Any PgAL crazy you want to add? We have a BBQ with DH's family in 2 weeks. We will be telling them then. I kinda don't want to :( QOTW: Summer is coming to an end and fall is right around the corner. What are your favorite things about fall? I love taking the girls trick or treating. We literally walk the neighborhood for hours. They are so excited!
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    ZAngelZAngel member
    How far along are you? Fruit? 12 weeks, 3 days - plum

How are you feeling physically/emotionally? I've been feeling pretty good.  I finally talked myself into stopping the progesterone (go me!) and all seems to be going well.  I use the doppler every 4-5 days to keep my sanity.

Upcoming appointments? Not until August 20th

Any PgAL crazy you want to add? I'm actually doing well at the moment.  I had some cramping on my right side earlier that almost got me all freaked out but I was able to give myself a reality check.  So, I'm good now.

QOTW: Summer is coming to an end and fall is right around the corner. What are your favorite things about fall?  The one thing we don't have in Texas is seasons.  So, nothing really changes for me when the summer is over.  It stays hot until "winter".  Although, I am looking forward to the mini vacation we have planned in October.

BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    11 weeks; lime!!!

Physically: hit and miss nausea and vomiting, exhausted, and my sciatica is flaring up something crazy...
    Emotionally: I'm a nervous wreck....

Upcoming appointments?
    August 15

I'm paranoid we won't have a heartbeat when we go to our next appointment....

Sweaters and scarves!!! And hot cider :)

XoXo
    Sarah

BFP#1 10/24/11 EDD 07/01/11 DD1 6/29/11
    BFP#2 07/26/12 EDD 03/21/13 M/C(mmc6wk)09/04/12 @~11w
    BFP#3 02/08/13 EDD 10/22/13 M/C(mmc6wk)03/11/13 @~8w
    BFP#4 06/05/13 EDD 02/19/14 DD2 02/05/14

• Options
    12 weeks, 2 days.  Plum!

Physically nausea still on and off, though not strong.  My boobs started hurting again after about 2 weeks of not feeling sore.  Tired.  I've been pretty lucky so far though that I haven't had very strong symptoms.
    Emotionally I'm doing well.  I had my NT scan yesterday and things looked fine so that calmed my crazy for a while.

Upcoming appointments?
    August 30

I'm generally pretty good right after an appointment.  The crazy starts seeping back in a couple of weeks.

Boots, my favorite sweatshirt that probably should have been thrown away years ago, pumpkin things, apples, being outside and it not being miserable.  And like @HashtagRainbow mentioned, there are some great fall festivals here in ATL!
  • Options
    psychgalbridepsychgalbride member
    edited August 2013
    Please add me to the list.  Hoping and praying this is our rainbow baby!
    EDD:  2-26-14

How far along are you? Fruit?  10 weeks,  Prune

How are you feeling physically/emotionally?   Morning sickness is at an all time high

Upcoming appointments?  Friday is my blood work for Verifi 

Any PgAL crazy you want to add?  I really want to hear the heartbeat.  Just "seeing" it at 6 weeks is not enough.  I am tempted daily to go to the ER for a check.  Haven't done it yet but PGAL brain can really mess with you.  I may just invest in a doppler. 

QOTW: Summer is coming to an end and fall is right around the corner. What are your favorite things about fall?  I cannot wait for ALL things fall:  pumpkins, falling leaves, trip to the pumpkin farm with my daughter,  cool fall nights in big fluffy sweaters :-)  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    TeamK07TeamK07 member
    edited August 2013
    11 weeks, 2 days -a lime! 

Physically - exhausted and peeing non stop
    Emotionally - just wishing the next 2-3 weeks to fly by and have no problems. 14 weeks can't get here fast enough 

Appointments - had another heartbeat check on Monday, 170bpm and found it right away! I have an NT scan on Tuesday.

No PgAL crazy for the moment ... Hard to believe

QOTW - I love all seasons, I think I just like how in New England you get such a drastic change between all four. I have so many favorites about fall - going to the farm for apples, pumpkins, and cider donuts. The Patriots. Sweaters and boots. Foliage. The warm days and cool nights. Fall camping. And not having to apply sunscreen on me and kids constantly!
    DS 3.7.09
    mm/c 5.3.10 at 10 weeks
    DD 4.1.11
    mm/c 9.25.12 at 11 weeks
    c/p 3.20.13
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? Fruit? 11 weeks, 4 days

How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Mostly okay. Haven't been quite as nauseaous since I started weening off the progesterone sups. Last one coming up on Friday. 

Upcoming appointments? 1 more week till we get to hear a heartbeat! (hopefully) Getting very anxious. 

Any PgAL crazy you want to add? Had a couple very anxious days earlier this week for no really good reason. Those 4 weeks between appointments feel really long and it's hard to believe everything is okay. 

When I lived in the midwest, fall leaves and the crisp feel of September winds under bright blue skies were my favorite things. Here in South Texas...well, I'm grateful that we probably only have another month or so of 100+ temps. I'd really like to go for a walk without feeling like I'm going to get heat exhaustion. 

imageimage
    BFP #1 08/05/12. EDD 4/15/13 m/c 08/27/12
    BFP #2 06/05/13. EDD 2/16/2014 (Team Blue). Baby Wombat born 2/20/2014 7lb. 11oz and 20 in.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you? Fruit? 13w4d, a little fuzzy peach

How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Physically I'm feeling great. Emotionally, nervous. I'm in second tri, but my PgAL nerves are still going. Once I hit 20 weeks and do the AS I will be much happier

Upcoming appointments? Midwife appointment in 2 weeks, I'm anxious. I want to see her every week lol

I love love love my doppler. I only use it every few days, or once every week or so. Just when my PgAL brain is getting really negative, and only for like 20 seconds. It's so easy to find my beans hb, and I love hearing the big kicks and wiggles.

Scarves!! And leggings and boots and pretty colours:)
  • Options
    How far along? 11w5d. The new bump ate my ticker and I've been too lazy to resurrect it, but it seems from what other ladies are saying that this is lime week. I'm about ready to be a peach or something else yummy.

Feeling Physically? Better. The fatigue is lessening, and the nausea went down drastically after a bad month of really odd food aversions. I'm still getting the weird thing when I over exert myself where it seems like I have cotton balls in my ears, which is obnoxious, but harmless.
    Emotionally? I am MAD at my risk factors for gestational diabetes. I. WANT. RED. VELVET. CAKE. We're having some stress at home, NBR, because our 2010 tax return was just 'reassessed' by the IRS for some reason and they would like a lot of money, so there are accountants and lawyers and anxiety. It's not helping with my attempt at maternal zen. There's been some ugly crying.

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow with OB coordinator only to discuss VBAC. Monday for NT scan. MIL in town, which stinks, but it does mean that I have a free babysitter and Hubby can be at the NT scan with me.

PgAL Crazy? I'm actually feeling pretty serene right now. I was still freaky after the last positive ultrasound, but in the last few days, instead of worrying about losing the baby, I worried about making new childcare plans, household routines, and financial arrangements, etc., which I guess means some part of my brain is reassured that this one is sticky. We were 'outed' a little earlier than I originally intended, but I was even able to tell myself that at this point, its ok, b/c honestly, if we lose the baby now I will need support at both work and socially, there is no way I could keep it wraps like last time even if no one was aware of the pregnancy. Hoping the peaceful feelings stay. Looking forward to feeling wiggles.

Fall? My favorite season. I love Thanksgiving. It's the last Holiday to not be shamelessly commercialized. I still feel like fall is the start of new beginnings. Ingrained from school, I guess!
    I'm convinced that TheBump is having a posthumous feud with Steve Jobs and you can't post siggys from Macs. 

Cue Hormonal Rage.

• Options
    I thought I intro'd last week and asked to be added, but perhaps it never went through.  Stupid ipad.  

I had a m/c last summer (especially hard since it was Father's Day weekend and I was looking forward to telling my dad he'd be a g-pa).  Since then, we had difficulty conceiving and ended up going through hell to complete an IVF cycle, but it finally worked!

How far along are you? Fruit?  12 weeks, 6 days.  Plum.How are you feeling physically/emotionally?I am feeling really good for once!  Just a bit of fleeting nausea here and there, but mostly gone.  Still tired a lot, but not as much.Upcoming appointments?I've got my 2nd OB appt. tomorrow (not counting the NT scan b/c that was at MFM last week).Any PgAL crazy you want to add? Just the thought of missed miscarriage every once in a while when I don't "feel" pregnant.  I took 2 extra-strength Tylenol the other day for a headache that wasn't going away, and now I worry that it may have harmed the baby.  I know it's silly, since Tylenol is allowed during pregnancy, but PGAL brain kicks in.QOTW: Summer is coming to an end and fall is right around the corner. What are your favorite things about fall?I haven't even gotten to enjoy summer at all.  Been indoors in A/C on the sofa the whole time!  I'd really like it to be cool enough and feel good enough to golf a little in the Fall since I haven't been able to touch my clubs at all this year!  :-(

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I introduced myself a couple of weeks ago but now it looks like it's in the wrong thread. Oh well. My EDD is February 5, and we'll be finding out the gender next month!

I miscarried last November at 8 weeks. As you can see, my signature is stuck on what my first baby would have been. I have tried repeatedly to change it because it kind of makes me sad, but I haven't been able to. Stupid thing!

How far along are you? Fruit?  I'm thirteen weeks tomorrow, so baby's a peach now :)

How are you feeling physically/emotionally?  I thought the nausea and exhaustion would maybe get better this week. . . but no luck. I am also having cramps and hot flashes in the middle of the night. I didn't know you could get hot flashes during pregnancy!

Upcoming appointments?  I have weekly appointments right now because I had some bleeding that really freaked me out (see below). The doctor offered them to me so I took them! My next one is Monday and every time we take a look at the baby on the portable ultrasound screen.

Any PgAL crazy you want to add?  I went on a hike. It was a bad, bad idea. I was feeling okay but it was a harder and longer hike than I thought it would be--and after we got back, I started cramping and having back pain, and then I started bleeding. I thought I was miscarrying. It was a Saturday and I couldn't do anything about it until my appointment on Monday morning, so I had two very sleepless nights and was barely keeping it together emotionally. I thought I'd ruined everything. It was terrible. I cried at the doctor's and then she went and got the ultrasound machine and looked at my belly. At first the baby wasn't moving--but then he/she started bouncing around like normal. I have never felt so relieved. So I am being very careful now not to overexert myself!

QOTW: Summer is coming to an end and fall is right around the corner. What are your favorite things about fall?  The food, and the fall holidays! Halloween is my sister's birthday so we celebrate twofold.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @brefaith have you tried changing your signature the new way?  It's on the right side of the page where that outline of a head is.  Click that instead of going into it the old way.  If you want to do a new ticker, you have to hit the <> button to paste the html.  (((hugs))) I'm sure seeing your old ticker is upsetting!
  • Options
    How far along are you? Fruit? 12 weeks, plum

How are you feeling physically/emotionally? Much better!! I'm eating and able to drink water....finally!

Upcoming appointments? 12 wk appt yesterday, all is well

QOTW: Summer is coming to an end and fall is right around the corner. What are your favorite things about fall? The holidays and decorating my house
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"