Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Passed the baby this morning

I was inconsolable last night for about an hour and cried like I never have in my life. Took a Unisom and finally cried myself to sleep. I could physically feel my heart breaking, I swear. This morning my husband let me sleep and he got up to greet all the daycare kids and their parents. I love him. About 10 am the feeling that I was bleeding onto the bed came over me, and I was. I quickly passed several clot like pieces and when I wiped I saw the baby, the spine, white colored pieces of it everywhere so you know that's what it has to be. I stared for a moment at it and yelled for my husband so I could give him the opportunity to view it if he wanted. He did. I took a shower and now I am just numb. It's not everyday you see your baby on a piece of toilet paper. I hear this gets better everyday. I hope that is true. How can something I only knew for a week make me so unbelievably sad that I can't function? My friends are avoiding me like the plague, too. It would be nice if someone reached out. Anyone, at this point.

Re: Passed the baby this morning

• I'm so sorry you are going through this. ((hugs))

BFP #1 7.16.13 | EDD 3.27.14  | MC 7.29.13
    BFP #2 8.28.13 | EDD 5.5.14 | Simon Francis, Due Date Baby!

• I'm so sorry. I have nightmares about what I saw. I am praying for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this.  It will get easier as time goes on.  You will have good days and bad days.  Take care of yourself and come here for the support!  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks, I just wish for everyone's peace...we all deserve some. I am trying my best to stay distracted so I don't go downhill.
  • I am so so sorry. Going to the bathroom and seeing tissue sent me over the edge. I sobbed when this happened. The whole idea of it was more than I could handle. For me, this was the worst part. Then, ever so slowly, as time went by I started feeling just a bit better. I could go short time periods without dwelling on it. In the mean time, lean on your husband and anyone else you have. Be kind to yourself. T and P your way.
  • I'm so sorry that you are going through this.  It especially sucks when you don't feel like you have your friends to support you :(  It will still be hard after today, but it really does get a little bit easier with each passing day.  Take care of yourself today!

BFP#1 6/27/13  EDD 3/5/14  MC 7/16/13
    BFP#2 11/25/13  EDD 8/4/14

It's a BOY!

Baby Blog

BabyFetus Ticker

• I am so sorry.  My heart goes out to you.

TTC #1 since March 2013

BFP #1 7/22/13 CP 7/26/13

*All AL welcome*

• My heart aches for you.  So glad you have your H for support, and us too, of course.  ((Hugs)) take good care of yourself.
    Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • im glad that you have your husband for support. So sorry for your loss. ((Hugs))
    Married my best friend in 2009
    TTC since April 2010
    Jan 2012 - Started IF treatment 
    Conceived our first angel during IF break, surprised with second (natural) BFP 2.5 months later. 
    May 2014 - TAC surgery 

Trying to conceive our rainbow baby <3

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"