March 2014 Moms
Options

Sweet dreams sweet baby...we will meet you in heaven one day

Yesterday we found out we had a miscarriage. We had our confirmation of normal pregnancy scan last Wednesday(7/24) and had what the Ultrasound tech and my OB Doc was a normal  baby and sac measuring 7w1d heart beat at a strong 156 beats, we got some great pictures and were excited to share our news with some close friends, most of our family already knew. 

Late Monday night (7/29) I started spotting light pink blood and it continued to the morning, I called my OB early Tuesday morning who asked me to come right in, I had a ultra sound which confirmed that the baby had died, there was no heart beat. I had a miscarriage. 

I have absolutely no history of miscarriage in my family nor have I had a miscarriage before, this is my second pregnancy. 
I have a two year old who we had no problem getting pregnant with and had a completely normal and healthy pregnancy. 

We made the decision to have a D and C which was scheduled for yesterday at 5pm, the surgery went well and I am home recovering, the emotional pain is much worse than the aftermath of the surgery.  After one of the worst days of my life I have never felt more loved and supported by great family and friends. 

I wish you all luck throughout the remainder of your pregnancy and hope you all enjoy welcoming your beautiful babies to the world in March! God Bless!

-Sara

Re: Sweet dreams sweet baby...we will meet you in heaven one day

• Options
    So sorry.
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's heartbreaking. I'm so very sorry. Be kind to yourself. {{{bug hugs}}}

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  Thinking of you. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    So sorry for your loss! I know exactly how you feel, I have had two miscarriages, but also two healthy babies. So try again.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  I'm glad to hear you've got lots of support.  Early losses are sadly very common, so not having any family history doesn't really help or hinder either way.  Plus most people don't talk about them, so probably more people that you know have had them than you realize.  Take good care of yourself, and I hope you get your sticky baby very soon.  Hugs.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm so sorry
  • Options

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    jbellejbelle member

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Options
    I'm so sorry for you loss. T&P
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing. Many thoughts are prayers for you and your family during this difficult time.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
  • Options
    I am so sorry. I hope your physical healing is smooth and quick so that you can focus on your own well-being.

I just want to say that sometimes there are no answers... as my ob put it even with two in a row it could just be a fluke. I know that doesn't make it any easier to handle but just know that there is nothing you could have done to stop this from happening. ((hugs))
    imageimage
    BFP with #1 (twins!) 11/18/2011 - missed m/c at 8weeks3days; d&c 1/19/2012; myomectomy to remove 18cm+,10cm & 5cm fibroids 4/2012; TTC again 7/2012; BFP #2 (twins) 11/13/2012; missed m/c at 7weeks;
    BFP #3: baby girl born 3/5/2014

Balaustine: an anthology about wanting family
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.  I hope that your recovery is as uncomplicated as possible.  Hugs.  
    Me and my Kiwi, both 38.  We struggled with RPL and were blessed with Micah.  I'm a full custody stepmom to Ethan!

image     image

• Options
    I am so very sorry to hear this.  I hope your physical and emotional recovery go smoothly.  T&P for you and your hubby and child.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    Pregnancy Tickerimage
  • Options
    This is heartbreaking. I'm very sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself. 

• Options

I am sorry for your loss. I had this happen with my 1st pregnancy after seeing the heartbeat as well.

Unfortunately 30% of pregnancies just end in miscarriage. It's hard to be one of the unlucky ones. I hope you take the time to recover and can move forward again.

Me: 33 DH: 32 SA#1 low count (6mil) SA#2- now in IUI range!(30mil) Dx:MFI
    11/1- IUI#1,12/1- IUI#2, 1/2- IUI#3 all BFFN
    IVF#1. Long Lupron.ER 3/8 10R,4M,5F. ET 3/3-one 1AB, 2 frosties 5dp5dt-BFP!! Beta 3/25-794 Beta 3/27- 1794
    First u/s 4/8 saw hb. 4/22 missed mc 8w3d. d&c 4/26
    FET #1- bcp start 6/9. ET 7/12. 2 perfect blasts.5dpt-BFP!! 
    Beta 7/24 -1,239!! Beta 7/26- 2569 Beta 7/29- 7120.  U/S 8/7 hb 118! U/S 8/14 hb 143! U/S 8/20 hb 170. Graduated!! Stick baby stick! 

• Options
    So very sorry your loss. I can only imagine the pain you're feeling. It's great to hear you have supportive friends and family.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this Sara, I pray for peace and comfort to you.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I know exactly how it feels. We have had 3 miscarriages and are now on our 4th try. My last miscarriage was in February at 11 weeks although the baby only dated to 7w6d and that ended in a d and c. Keep your head up I know it's hard, but I also had no history of miscarriage in my family and the after multiple tests they can't find anything wrong.
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry and know how devastating those ultrasounds can be. The miscarriage/loss board saved me when I was going through this, and TTCAL is also a good place when you're ready to try again. T&P for you and your family.
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Sorry for your loss. I'm glad you have support around you. All the best.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    I'm 36; DS 14; DS 12; DD 9; SD 15; SD 9 and DH 37
    BFP July 10, 2013 and EDD march 18, 2014.
    Left ovarian cyst and right unicornuate uterus (will likely be treated high risk again)

• Options
    Sorry for your loss.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I'm in tears reading this. I'm very sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss. I also had no trouble getting pregnant with my dd and had a normal pregnancy. Our second pregnancy ended in a m/c back in February and I was shocked. I know how emotionally painful it is to go though but it does get easier with time. I wish you a happy healthy pregnancy whenever you decide to try again. Big hugs.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Im so sorry for your loss. I had an ectopic pregnancy in March and I was so surprised because like you nobody I knew of friend wise and nobody in my family had had a pregnancy loss. Its very hard. Give your body time to heal and try again. Good luck.
    Nicole & David married June 2007
    Savana Katelynn Coy born 02-03-2009
    BFP #2 02/11/2013 ended in loss ectopic pregnancy
    BFP#3 07/01/2013 EDD March 11, 2014! Baby is perfect!

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I also had a loss and a D&C with my first. I know it is devestating. Sending you big hugs!

Also, whenever you are ready, may I suggest the TTCAL board? It is filled with so many wonderful and supportive women at all stages post loss (until pregnancy, then they move to PGAL). Lurk there and see if it is a community that you think would be helpful. They really helped to support me after my loss.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss, wishing you and your family the best.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss!  T&P for you and your family.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    So sorry for your loss. T&P your way
  • Options
    I am so sorry that you are going through this. Best wishes to you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. T&Ps
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    sarabhead said:

Yesterday we found out we had a miscarriage. We had our confirmation of normal pregnancy scan last Wednesday(7/24) and had what the Ultrasound tech and my OB Doc was a normal  baby and sac measuring 7w1d heart beat at a strong 156 beats, we got some great pictures and were excited to share our news with some close friends, most of our family already knew. 

Late Monday night (7/29) I started spotting light pink blood and it continued to the morning, I called my OB early Tuesday morning who asked me to come right in, I had a ultra sound which confirmed that the baby had died, there was no heart beat. I had a miscarriage. 

I have absolutely no history of miscarriage in my family nor have I had a miscarriage before, this is my second pregnancy. 
    I have a two year old who we had no problem getting pregnant with and had a completely normal and healthy pregnancy. 

We made the decision to have a D and C which was scheduled for yesterday at 5pm, the surgery went well and I am home recovering, the emotional pain is much worse than the aftermath of the surgery.  After one of the worst days of my life I have never felt more loved and supported by great family and friends. 

I wish you all luck throughout the remainder of your pregnancy and hope you all enjoy welcoming your beautiful babies to the world in March! God Bless!

-Sara

Oh sweet girl, our God will sustain you through this. Just know that your baby is up there with mine and a God of the angel armies and there is no greater place for them to be. I pray for peace and understanding in your time of loss and my heart sincerely goes out to you.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss! Praying tonight for your family and your LO.
  • Options
    So sorry :( Sending hugs your way!
    BFP #2 3/19/14      EDD: 11/28/14
     Femara + Gonal F + Ovidrel  3/6/14  IUI #3 (plus 2x acupuncture)

Team Pink!!

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1 7/22/13   EDD 3/29/14   MMC 8/13/13
      Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

image      image
    ALL ARE WELCOME
  • Options
    Sending love and prayers your way
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"