June 2013 Moms
Options

Chatting while feeding

Do you interact with LO while you are breast feeding? I never know whether to chatter at my little guy while he is eating or just let him focus on eating. He is 3 weeks today.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Chatting while feeding

• Options
    I usually just tell DD what a good eater she is. I keep any conversations while eating short and sweet. Don't want her to loose focus
              image image

• Options
    I will only talk to him when he pops off and "talks" to me first.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BonnieK10 said:
    Sometimes I talk to LO, sometimes we stare at each other while she's eating and sometimes I ignore her and watch netflix or browse the internet (often I do all of this in one feeding session).  It varies.  I feel like a bad mom though when I'm watching netflix and look down and find her staring at me.  I think "oops...maybe I'm supposed to be interacting with her instead!"  Glad others have the same questions!
    this is me too!!

image image

• Options
    I will talk to him. Sometimes we just look at eachother and I smile at him. I will rub his head, and sometimes apply coconut oil to his face with my finger. Other times I will work on the computer, or watch t.v. 

• Options
    Depends what time it is. I chat to him most of the time while he eats, except for middle of the night feedings. Then he gets as little stimulation as possible, except I can't help but tell him I love him a couple times.
    Same here!
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"