July 2013 Moms

(7/31) Moms Due Today

(7/31) Moms Due Today

Time for our daily T&P round-up for all the mamas due today, and some congrats to the ones with their LOs!

Due Today:
Nettie079 (Induction Today!)
Splashing Fishy
alexandra1818
AmFm922
JTA2426 (Babies Andrew Joseph and August Jackson “Jack“ - 6/20)
Summerbebe47 (Baby Arianna - 7/14)
Pgermain (Baby Angelina Rose - 7/17)
M0ON (Baby Girl - 7/27)

Scheduled Inductions:
Nettie079 (EDD - Today!)

Scheduled C-Sections:
None

Re: (7/31) Moms Due Today

• This is our last daily post :( The month is over! Can you believe it, ladies?
  • Good luck, everyone!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I looked at the spreadsheet last night... I've only got one girl cooking, not twins :) I'm hoping my stubborn Leo baby comes soon!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersimage
  • I looked at the spreadsheet last night... I've only got one girl cooking, not twins :) I'm hoping my stubborn Leo baby comes soon!
    Whoops! Sorry! Fixed that. ;)
  • Good luck, ladies!  I feel like we need to start a BMB within the BMB for those of us with babies still cooking!
    I like that idea! Right now I'm just resisting "going over there" and telling the non-July'13 ladies they don't need to board hop. I don't know why it irks me so, but it does... :( I think we've had 5 new intros since yesterday?
  • Good luck everyone!!
  • Good luck everyone!! This month has flown by!

Bonus: 

• I'll miss these daily posts!  I'm not ready for July to be over.  It was a life-changing month and I had a case of tunnel vision, not seeing anything past July.
    Jan. 2017 Sept. Siggy Challenge - Pumpkin Spice Gone TOO Far!

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 2/3/16 --> MC 2/13/16

• Good luck to all the ladies due today - especially Nettie on your induction!  Congrats to all you mamas with outside LOs!!

TTC since September 2014

My Ovulation Chart 

• Woo hoo, last day! Good luck, ladies. We will love you just the same if you have an August baby ;) congrats to those with outside babies already!

It's bothered me that all those people board hopped, too, Chrissie.

Thanks again for doing this for us!
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • bobceebobcee member
    GL and congrats ladies! For all those that haven't had their July babies yet, you'll always still be July mamas in my book - don't leave us :)

image image

D 2.20.2011 & Z 7.16.2013

• You are all welcome. I'll keep updating it with the new babies. 

...and I don't think any of us plan on going anywhere, July'13 for life yo! ;)

• Good luck, ladies!  I feel like we need to start a BMB within the BMB for those of us with babies still cooking!

I like that idea! Right now I'm just resisting "going over there" and telling the non-July'13 ladies they don't need to board hop. I don't know why it irks me so, but it does... :( I think we've had 5 new intros since yesterday?

Me too! I tried to be nice, but really?! Come on, people...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    imageimage
    Me too! I tried to be nice, but really?! Come on, people...
    The longer I go overdue the snarkier I get, and I'm only 1 day over! I'm going to be a hot mess.
  • This is our last daily post :( The month is over! Can you believe it, ladies?
    How did this happen? The last day of JULY!!!!! Hang in there, Overdue Mamas!!
  • My little girl is still cooking...stubborn like her daddy! Looks to be an August baby but I can't see myself leaving the July board. Even though I haven't posted as much I still feel comfortable knowing that I've been here since November and I can recognize all the other July mammas.
  • This is fantastic, ChrissieMeas - thanks for doing this all month long! How do I update my info? Ema Grace born via c-section on July 1st at 2:33 am. 7pd 6 oz and 21.5 inches. Good luck to all of today's mommy-to-bes!
  • Good luck ladies! Labor dust to the overdue mamas!

Jasper 

• rondokye said:
    This is fantastic, ChrissieMeas - thanks for doing this all month long! How do I update my info? Ema Grace born via c-section on July 1st at 2:33 am. 7pd 6 oz and 21.5 inches. Good luck to all of today's mommy-to-bes!
    I just updated it. :)
  • rondokye said:
    This is fantastic, ChrissieMeas - thanks for doing this all month long! How do I update my info? Ema Grace born via c-section on July 1st at 2:33 am. 7pd 6 oz and 21.5 inches. Good luck to all of today's mommy-to-bes!
    I just updated it. :)

Thank you!!!
  • Thanks for keeping up the spreadsheet Chrissie! It's been interesting to look at. I can't believe today is the last day of July! I agree with PP who mentioned tunnel vision. I have been so focused on July for so long that I "forgot" that August is coming.
  • It has been so fun to see everyones dates come up!
    I missed getting added (but no worries at this point!).
    Looks like im heading into August - but sticking around with you ladies of course :) Wish posting from my phone was easier though!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"