January 2014 Moms
Options

Book suggestions for new Dad's-to-be

I'm trying to to figure out what book to get DH to give him a little insight on what I'm going through aswell as what we are both about to go through and I hope you ladies can help! Anybody have any reccomendations? Bonus: Any book recs for a blissfully ignorant FTM who would like to go unmedicated but is not ruling out medicinal routes during her labor but would kind of like to be prepared?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

Re: Book suggestions for new Dad's-to-be

• Options
    WTF spacing.

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Options
    No suggestions for you, but for your H I would recommend The Expectant Father.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got DH the "Baby Owner's Manual" as more of a gag gift and read the whole thing and now when I say something about baby gear he actually knows what I am talking about! It is a sarcastic book but I think that is why he actually read it because it was fun and informative.

• Options
    Both the Dude and expectant books are ones we have for DH so far.
    I just ordered hypnobirthing bc I heard great things about it. I loved belly laughs and the girlfriends guide to pregnancy too.

December Siggy Challenge: Love Actually

Married DH: April 21 2012 // Expecting our first: Jan 20 2014
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    This makes me happy that there are funny ones. When I got my BFP I was all over What to Expect and it got a little boring. H isn't much of a reader so if they're entertaining it's a plus for sure! Thanks so much for the suggestions :D

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Options
    MH loved Dad's Pregnant, Too! and bought copies for buddies of his who were going to be dads, too.

peace,
    katharine

Book-Kitten blog

• Options
    When I got the BFP I bought DH the book "Dads Guide to Pregnancy for Dummies." He absolutely got a kick out of it and loved it. He read the entire book the first week, ha ha!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"