September 2012 Moms

Gingers got it bad

Re: Gingers got it bad

• I love my ginger and this one is pretty cute, too.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• I have a ginger as well. :)
    Adiah Catherine ~ September 6, 2012

• Loading the player...
  • @kristy&, I figured Adiah was the reason you posted ;)  And, where have you been?!

• Eastie156 said:
    @kristy&, I figured Adiah was the reason you posted ;)  And, where have you been?!
    Around. I lurk some. I'm intrigued by the new board. It's snazzy. I wanted to start a post (and this is what I came up with?!) to see if anything was different about that and I see we get little notifications about replies! How cool. It's the little things... ;)
    Adiah Catherine ~ September 6, 2012

• StasiStasi member
    Ahhh, gingy seal FTW :)

Katherine Quinn | 9.16.2012 | 38w4d

Ryan Lanman | 9.12.2014 | 40w

2 Losses | 10/2010 @ 5w | 9/2013 @ 10w4d
    Little Sprout Blog

• KisstyKissty member
    Awe what a cutie.  That made me sad :(

imageimage 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Such a cute little guy!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• That's adorable.  @kristy&, your siggy isn't showing up anymore...it's just a square with an x in it.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• kristy& said:

Eastie156 said:
    @kristy&, I figured Adiah was the reason you posted ;)  And, where have you been?!
    Around. I lurk some. I'm intrigued by the new board. It's snazzy. I wanted to start a post (and this is what I came up with?!) to see if anything was different about that and I see we get little notifications about replies! How cool. It's the little things... ;)

Ha, ok. Yeah, I don't love the new board, but I'll figure it out. I'm sure I'm just stuck on the way the old board looked.

• MrsKipperMrsKipper member
    edited July 2013
    :( poor thing. Gingers are totally making a comeback and will take over! Who's going to be hiding in a corner then? ;)

Anniversary

• MrsKipper said:
    :( poor thing. Gingers are totally making a comeback and will take over! Who's going to be hiding in a corner then? ;)
    I heard that!! Instead of Kick a Ginger day they are going to create a Kick Everyone Who Ever Kicked a Ginger day!!

• Cheenomae said:
    MrsKipper said:
    I heard that!! Instead of Kick a Ginger day they are going to create a Kick Everyone Who Ever Kicked a Ginger day!!
    YES!

Anniversary

• Grace needs ginger seal as a pet...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"