January 2014 Moms

Lets talk about sex!!

Lauguz86Lauguz86 member
edited July 2013 in January 2014 Moms
Well this is my third pregnancy 4 years ago I had my beautiful baby girl and 1 year ago 1 miscarriage and now am 16 weeks (when i was 9 weeks i start bleeding and a blood clot came out ) my hubby doesn't want to have sex, he's so afraid and doctor said is fine for me to have sex it's been sa while. I try to talk to him but he's always saying he's concern for the baby and to wait a little more :/ does any one is having the same problem as I am?

Re: Lets talk about sex!!

• ccip82ccip82 member
    edited July 2013

Judging from your other posts you seem like a really nice person. Please do not take this too personally when I say it is really hard to understand and follow your posts with the lack of punctuation and grammar mistakes.

Also, we had a post/poll about this topic yesterday. This link might be helpful to you, there are other women in your situation.

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12011910/how-often-are-you-doing-the-deed#latest

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• I am reading "The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy" and there is a section on this.  According to the book, it seems that men are often scared of hurting the baby during sex. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Am sorry for my puntiation stupid iPhone changes words my daughter add like 10 different languages and now everytime I write it automatic change it and I was cooking lunch when I post this
  • Thanks holly I guess it's time for me to read more and understand him better
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"