November 2013 Moms

Update 'think my water broke'

Thank you SO much for your support. As of right now we are okay. There was a serious leak of ambiotoc fluid and the doctor said thank God I went in when I did and he was able to replenish it with an infusion of liquid supplement. They then had to monitor how quickly the liquid is leaking. If it leaks quicker than it replenishes itself naturally they may have to induce labor due to risk of infection.

I will be in the hospital for a couple more days then if they notice it slows down I can go home on bed rest and get it monitored once a week until it either fixes itself of early labor happens. He has seen someone gush out that much and has replenished it and they stopped leaking an went full term, but has also seen it be a temporary fix and they have the baby within 72 hours. Right now I'm looking okay though and LO is completely okay in there right now!

Your love and support brought tears to my eyes. You all really have no idea how much your thoughts and prayers mean to me. I'm truly appreciative and thankful for all of you xoxo

Re: Update 'think my water broke'

• Praise The Lord!
  • Thank God, so glad to hear this! More thoughts and prayers that it fixes itself and baby stays in there awhile longer. Will they be taking any steps to prepare baby for an early delivery (like steroids for lungs)? Hang in there, it sounds like you're doing great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am just so, so happy to hear this.  I know you're still in a scary time right now but every day LO keeps cooking is wonderful at this point.  I will keep praying that things continue to improve for you.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• I was thinking of you all night. Thank you so much for the update and I'm SO glad you and LO are doing well. T's & P's will continue!!

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Continuing to pray that this all works out! Take it super easy on bed rest!!! I'm glad doctors could do something to help!!!!

Married 12.10.11 -  DH:26 ME:26
    Hodgkin's Lymphoma 5.09 - Lupron shots - Last chemo 10.14.09 - Remission 12.09 
                                                             Missing my April '13 & September '13 angel babies ... Always in my heart <3<3
    Luck & Love to our first foster on a forever home - 4.13-7.13
    BFP#3 2.23.13 EDD: 11.3.2013 Daily shots of Enoxaparin
    Beta#1: 300 - Started Crinone-Beta#2: 1680 - 7w3d HB@146 - 9w3d HB@173 
    Jackson - October 29th 2013 - Via C-section - 6lbs 10oz 19in
    BFP#4 10.14.15 EDD June 2016 waiting for blood work
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I'm glad you are in the hospital and they are taking care of you!  I will continue to be thinking about you and pray that everything heals itself and your LO goes to full term!

• Jmo30Jmo30 member
    Such great news! I was on pins and needles hoping you two were ok. I hope all continues to be well. HUGS
  • What great news!  Thinking of you and hoping this takes you to full term!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ::hugs::

Glad everything is OK.  Hope the leaking stops!
  • Thank you for the update and I hope for the best. Good luck!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Thank God, so glad to hear this! More thoughts and prayers that it fixes itself and baby stays in there awhile longer. Will they be taking any steps to prepare baby for an early delivery (like steroids for lungs)? Hang in there, it sounds like you're doing great!

Thank you. Yes they will be doing Steroids for LO lungs because the lungs won't develop fully without sufficient amount of fluid
  • Oh my goodness, this is such wonderful news.  I just came on to see if you'd been able to update.  Hopefully your fluids will remain intact and LO can keep cooking for some time!

25 People Who Haven't Quite Figured Out Parenting Yet

Lilypie - (TIAf)

Lilypie - (95p4)

• I'm so happy to hear you're getting treated and LO is doing well. Hoping the leak heals on its own. Thank you for taking the time to update us; I think I can safely say we were all waiting to hear from you.
  • Oh thank goodness Mytaras, I couldn't get on last night because I was so scared for you and literally cried for an hour when I got home... I will continue to keep you in my prayers and hope that all turns out well.
  • Hooray for a good update! Ill keep praying.
  • What a great update!  So glad you went in when you did!  Fingers crossed for you that this baby keeps baking for a long time!  Keep us posted
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    photo calforsiggy_zps05750af4.png
  • ::hugs:: So glad LO is still baking! Will definitely continue to pray they bake as long as possible!
  • So good to hear! Get some rest!
  • This is such great news! Stay strong, fingers crossed that LO stays put for a while now!
  • So glad you and LO are doing okay!!!  Please keep us updated and know that a lot of hugs and prayers are still coming your way! 

• I was really hoping for an update like this today. So glad you and baby are doing okay!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Praying that your fluid replenishes itself quicker and that baby goes full term. God bless you and baby. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm glad you and LO are doing fine. Hopefully you'll be able to go full term and the leaking will stop.
  • Glad to hear that you and LO are doing okay right now!  Hope that you guys can keep on the road to recovery!

• Thank The Lord!!! You were in my thoughts all day yesterday... I am so glad to hear that you are okay. Prayers your way for the leaking to stop and for LO to stay put as long as possible! :-)

• Thank GOD it's good news!!! Praying for the best case scenario for you and the LO so he can keep cooking in there :)
  • QstonQston member
    Super news! Thanks for taking the time to update a bunch of us that don't know you, (IRL) but were concerned and sending you and the LO lots of positive vibes. Hoping the best outcome. Good luck, and rest well Mama!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• So very glad they were able to intervene successfully! I know we were all thinking about you yesterday and this morning, so thank you for the update. Happy thoughts of well baked buns heading your way!

• Omg I'm so happy everything is ok!!! Will continue to keep you in my thoughts!
  • So glad everything is ok for now. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so glad to see this update.  It sounds like you're in good hands.  Fingers crossed that the leak resolves a bit and your little one keeps baking for a while longer.  (((hugs)))
    ~Elizabeth ~

Angel Baby # 1 : EDD 9/11/12,  Missed m/c at just over 13 weeks

Angel Baby # 2 : EDD 9/9/13, m/c at 6 weeks

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • How scary! Thank God everything turned out ok right now!!
  • I'm so relieved to hear this and will continue sending T&Ps!
  • Awesome news!  Keep that bun cooking :-) Sending positive vibes your way.
  • So glad you're being closely monitored and baby is well--still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am sooo happy to hear that you and LO are doing fine. I was literally sick to my stomach reading your post yesterday and can't even imagine how scary that must have been for you. So glad that prayers have been answered!
  • So glad you are ok!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
    N '13 November Siggy Challenge- Baby Pictures

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OH THANK GOODNESS!!!  So glad you both are doing okay right now.  I will keep on with the T&Ps that you will be able to keep cooking until full term!!!  Thanks for letting us know!  :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Bean arrived on Nov 2013...all 10lbs 9oz of him! 

Little Happy joined the family Jan 2016

Baby #3 due in Sept

• Very anxiously awaited update! So glad to hear that you are getting lots of help and support. Hope LO gets to cook longer:) T & P continuing to come your way!!!! Thanks so much for updating us. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"