March 2014 Moms
Options

HELP !

So the wonderful MS has kicked in for me ! It hasnt been bad until this morning . And im at work, what have you ladies found that seems to help ? I have NO appetite either and if I do its just for fruit everythig else sounds soooo gross !  I work in custoer service so im constantly talking to people and intercating so its very difficult to feel like poo, ANY advice would be helpful thanks !!

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: HELP !

• Options
    I find having no appetite IS the problem. Can you force a little food in? Even if it's just crackers? Honestly all my morning sickness from all 4 pregnancies has come either from hunger or from my prenatal vitamins lol. Problem is, hunger doesn't feel like hunger! In my opinion and in my experience, morning sickness (when it actually occurs in the morning lol) is directly related to not eating for 8 hours.
    Good luck!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    I'm 36; DS 14; DS 12; DD 9; SD 15; SD 9 and DH 37
    BFP July 10, 2013 and EDD march 18, 2014.
    Left ovarian cyst and right unicornuate uterus (will likely be treated high risk again)

• Options
    I also work in customer service so I know how you feel. With my last pregnancy and with this one I found that eating all day helps a lot. Oyster crackers are what I usually munch on because they're small but a few at a time ease the nausea for a bit. Oddly enough lemonade always helps me too. I've also started taking vitamin b6 per OB's recommendation. This is only the second day I've been taking it but this morning I don't feel nauseous... Really hoping its not a fluke!! Anyway, gl!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    MS sucks! I've had it since 5 1/2 weeks and it actually is starting to do better. Weeks 6 & 7 were awful! Nothing sounded good to me and the thought of eating anything made me feel like I was going to vomit. But I forced myself to eat and it helped. It didn't help completely but it helped more than not having anything in my stomach. I also use ginger chews, candy like jolly ranchers, cinnamon fire balls, and peppermint altoids. Hope it gets better soon!
    Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Oddly lemonade helped me too. Also try to always have a full belly- hunger seems to make things better.  When the nausea is bad I sometimes have to give myself pep-talks to eat, but it does help.  (You like this food; This food is yummy; Eating is good.)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Can you make yourself a smoothie and keep in the fridge at work?  Take a few sips and eat a cracker when you have a min.  The lemonade helps me too, but I am so picky - it has to be homemade lemonade with honey and fresh fruit pressed in...I think I'm a food snob.

• Options

Oddly lemonade helped me too. Also try to always have a full belly- hunger seems to make things better.  When the nausea is bad I sometimes have to give myself pep-talks to eat, but it does help.  (You like this food; This food is yummy; Eating is good.)

I love that you wanted lemonade too! That's the one thing I can't live without right now...
    First Pregnancy Confirmed: July 18, 2013 ~ EDD: March 19, 2014 BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    When I'm hungry, I get nauseous (pregnant or not). I've been forcing myself to eat breakfast every morning as soon as I wake up.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"