June 2013 Moms
Options

Best Baby Books

What books did you read or are you reading to prepare for caring for your newborn? Do you recommend the books?

I've read What to Expect The First Year and Mayo Clinic's Guide to the First Year. I would definitely recommend the Mayo Clinic book because of how it's set-up. Very user-friendly, especially on the kindle to just look something up real quick. I wouldn't necessarily recommend What to Expect. I don't like how they cover things by "answering questions". Because of this, I feel like they're actually missing things and not covering everything. I learned more from the Mayo book.

"No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." -Unknown

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
imageimageimageimage

Anniversary

Re: Best Baby Books

• Options
    Baby 411
  • Options
    tubamom2 said:
    I agree with the pp on the Mayo Clinic book. Love that. They also have great reference books for older kids to do quick look ups on weird rashes, etc.

I also love Baby Wise. Not sure if it is because of the book, but my LO is on a great sleep schedule, so we're sticking with it.
    I'm going to look into that Baby Wise next. I've seen a few people mention it helped with baby sleeping, thanks!

"No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." -Unknown

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimageimage

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"