September 2012 Moms

What tv couple are you and your SO?

so DH and I love watching tv at night and certain shows remind me of us.   Out of all the tv couples out there I think we are most like Ray and Deborah from "Everybody loves Raymond".  I think we have seen certain episodes at least 10x and laugh every.single.time.  So which tv couples are you guys most like? 

Re: What tv couple are you and your SO?

• StasiStasi member
    My DH and I are totally Marshall and Lily from HiMYM

Katherine Quinn | 9.16.2012 | 38w4d

Ryan Lanman | 9.12.2014 | 40w

2 Losses | 10/2010 @ 5w | 9/2013 @ 10w4d
    Little Sprout Blog

• I think we're probably closest to Eric and Tami Taylor from "Friday Night Lights."
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    partial molar pregnancy : bfp 6.28.10, d/c 8.17.10, 7 rounds methotrexate, cleared 7.1.11
    alexander patrick : bfp 1.16.12, born 9.20.12 @ 39w1d, 7 lbs./11 oz./22 in.
    scarlett irene elizabeth : bfp 5.24.13, born 2.3.14 @ 41w2d, 7 lbs./13 oz./19 in.
  • Loading the player...
  • Phil and Kay from duck dynasty. I'd say more Willie and Cory. But i'm not like her at all. She's way more girly and skinny.
  • harti09 said:
    DH and I are definitely Ray and Deborah too. Weird twist to the question, my immediate family is the cast of Parenthood. There are 2 boys and 2 girls and each of us are very obviously one of the characters. It's almost creepy.

That is awesome! I am in love with the Bravermans! My favorite tv family.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Jim and Pam from The Office.

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Phil and Kay from duck dynasty. I'd say more Willie and Cory. But i'm not like her at all. She's way more girly and skinny.
    I love Miss Kay. She's just too cute.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    partial molar pregnancy : bfp 6.28.10, d/c 8.17.10, 7 rounds methotrexate, cleared 7.1.11
    alexander patrick : bfp 1.16.12, born 9.20.12 @ 39w1d, 7 lbs./11 oz./22 in.
    scarlett irene elizabeth : bfp 5.24.13, born 2.3.14 @ 41w2d, 7 lbs./13 oz./19 in.
  • BPerBPer member
    Phil & Claire from Modern Family, for sure.

• We are definitely Chandler and Monica from Friends. I am always organizing and scheming to make things happen and he is more laid back, but also obsessive and particular about things in his own way.
  • edited July 2013
    Steve and Miranda from SATC.

Minus the cheating and breaking up parts. I'm not as cynical as Miranda, but I can be just as bitchy. And my "Steve" just rolls with it. Always pretty calm and collected. There for me always. 

Me: 27 DH: 28
    Diagnosis: PCOS, irregular cycles, old lady eggs. DH is fine.
    Started TTC in January 2010. BFP December 25, 2011 between IF appts. 
    DD born August 31, 2012
    Began TTC again in Jan. 2013. 
    Four rounds of Clomid - BFN
    Fifth round of Clomid September/Oct - cancelled
    HSG scheduled for Oct. 30 - Tubes all clear
    December: Round one of Femara  - BFN
    Round two - ? 

image image image
  • Steve and Miranda from SATC.

Minus the cheating and breaking up parts. I'm not as cynical as Miranda, but I can be just as bitchy. And my "Steve" just rolls with it. Always pretty calm and collected. There for me always. 

Good one! I had a hard time coming up with TV couples and trying to figure out their personalities.

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• We are definitely Chandler and Monica from Friends. I am always organizing and scheming to make things happen and he is more laid back, but also obsessive and particular about things in his own way.

this was my first thought. Except I'm Chandler. Ha!
  • Is anyone here Mama June and sugar bear???? Hahaha. Love that show

• I'll say Felicity and Noel, even though they didn't end up together. Individually that's who I thought of. My H is a quiet, nerdy computer guy, but funny and sensitive too. I'm the over analyzing, sensitive one with a goofy side.
  • KTC926KTC926 member
    Lee and Tiffany Lakoski

if you know these people I'll be impressed.
    ;)

• We are Leslie Knope and Ben Wyatt. Type A overachiever and a nerd.

• Fun post! We are either Phil and Claire from modern family or Kyle and Mauricio from real housewives of Beverley hills.
  • Ben and Leslie from P&R.. only I'm Ben and he is Leslie.
  • jenmbott said:
    Is anyone here Mama June and sugar bear???? Hahaha. Love that show
    Ahahaha, I love that show too.

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think we are closest to Lily & Marshall as well. Especially the part where she is usually giving him the 'Oh, honey, no.' face. ha!

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • I think we're closest to Tami and Eric Taylor from FNLs as well. Though I think they are like what I hope we'll be like in another few years. She's got some wisdom in her ways that I don't yet have. But our dynamic is similar I guess.
    Adiah Catherine ~ September 6, 2012

• Yes! We are totally Leslie and Ben from P&R. I am Leslie and he is Ben. I love them because they are themselves, but totally sweet with each other too.
    imageimageimage

• I have no idea. I guess I would go with the Taylors from FNL as well. We stand strong together but we can definitely disagree. And we both love football so that would be another reason 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • A mix of Penny & Leonard from Big Bang Theory and Leslie & Ben from Parks and Rec.
    (I'm a bit of a ditz at times and feel outsmarted often, but am also really driven and focused - he is a lovable geek who takes ridiculously good care of me! We are both quirky in our own ways). 
  • Lily and Marshall from HIMYM. We are besties.
    Yep, this is us too.  
                                     http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/
  • jenmbott said:
    Is anyone here Mama June and sugar bear???? Hahaha. Love that show
    I hope so.
                                     http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/
  • klgrh6klgrh6 member
    Adam & Kristina Braverman. Everytime we watch Parenthood, DH comments how much we would be that family. I think he's more of a Joel type of dad.

• Right now, Lily and Marshall on HIMYM, but in a few years we'll probably be like Adam and Kristina on Parenthood.
    Met DH - Aug 2001 :: Married - Jan 2010 :: DD born - Sept 2012

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"