August 2012 Moms

SLIGHTLY late intro

Hello ladies! I've posted here a few times and lurked a little but would like to participate more if I could. My little guy is named Grant and was born on Aug 28th (his due date!) by emergency c-section. I'm a FTM and have no mommy friends so I'm hoping to connect a bit with others with little babies. Here are some pictures of my little bug! I apologize if they come out wrong. I've never done this before :/
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: SLIGHTLY late intro

• Welcome! He is a cutie and I love his name! My DS's birthday is the 27th. :)

SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • What a doll! Him and I share a birthday, so he must be awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Obviously all the best babies are born in August ;;)
  • Definitely July too! That's my birth month as well ;)
  • Grant is about as cute as they get.  Welcome!  Any details or fun facts about yourself to share?
  • edited July 2013
    Hmmm. I was born and raised on Maui before my parents moved us to Georgia at the age of 6. I love the south but my southern accent sucks. We haven't been back to Maui since we left and I'm not sure I want to because I'm still traumatized by my memories of the cane spiders there.

My husband and I are huge Atlanta Braves fans. I'm pretty sure the only reason he fell in love with me is because I knew baseball stats. ;)

Both my husband and I love foosball. It's so embarrassingly stupid but we're obsessed. And we are so competitive at it I wouldn't be surprised if we divorced over it one day ;)

After being a vegetarian for 7 years I had 3 bites of a bison steak tonight. It was gross. :(
  • Welcome. Nice to see more participants on the board.
    SMOOCHES FOR ALL!!!

• Hmmm. I was born and raised on Maui before my parents moved us to Georgia at the age of 6. I love the south but my southern accent sucks. We haven't been back to Maui since we left and I'm not sure I want to because I'm still traumatized by my memories of the cane spiders there.

My husband and I are huge Atlanta Braves fans. I'm pretty sure the only reason he fell in love with me is because I knew baseball stats. ;)

Both my husband and I love foosball. It's so embarrassingly stupid but we're obsessed. And we are so competitive at it I wouldn't be surprised if we divorced over it one day ;)

After being a vegetarian for 7 years I had 3 bites of a bison steak tonight. It was gross. :(

My DH and I also LOVE baseball. I'm a Giants fan and he is a Dodger fan...a house divided. I can hold a convo about baseball as well as any of his friends, so I know what you mean! :)
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome to the board! I love the name Grant! Carson was unnamed for a few (18) hours because I was still trying to sway dh to name him Grant!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi! Grant is a sweetheart! Your little dogs look cute too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Welcome! This board is great for virtual mommy friends. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Welcome! Your family is beautiful and your dog is adorable! :)
  • Welcome!! What a cutie! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Thank you y'all! I forgot I had other pictures up. The little dog is our first baby Leo. He's not terribly fond of the new baby, even though Grant tries his hardest to make friends by feeding Leo half of whatever he's eating. :/
    We also have a grumpy fat red dog named London. She lives solely to eat and kill bugs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"