September 2012 Moms

Grade school/Middle school teachers

My niece splits time between her mom's and my sisters house (my sister is SM).  Short story version: School wanted to hold niece back and BioMom is totally okay with this even though there has been no discussion or action plan discussed with SM and BIL.  Every time they asked about school, BM/niece said everything was good.  BIL and my sister were absolutely blindsided and asked to keep daughter over the summer break to push her to catch up.  She has been doing well and is a smart kid- she just craves attention and is okay with negative attention.

ANYWAYS.... My sister is looking for some online sites for testing math word problem solving. Hopefully that makes sense, its been a long day.  Thanks ladies!

"I will show you the kind of big sister I will be..."

Re: Grade school/Middle school teachers

• learnzillion has a lot of resources that are aligned with the common core.  Not sure what state you are in and if it has adopted the common core. However, IMO, they are a bit on the less rigorous side.  

• In Missouri.  She has finished up all of the workbooks that my sister bought as well as much as they could get from the school.  I think she is just looking for something else to try/maybe receive instant feedback.  

Thanks! (also, @jenmbott, holler at @bump jackie for the name change)

• Loading the player...
  • dang, can't tag her with the name.  She is always checking Chit Chat, and I think even checks on us problem children  ;)

• Already PMed Bump Jackie.  Can't believe I didn't know what my name was before introducing myself.  I guess it goes to show that I've been lurking so long I forgot the name I signed up with.  Thanks. 

• Mathplayground.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"