April 2014 Moms
Options

Attention Teachers!

2»

Re: Attention Teachers!

• Options
    @lauren4alyse I mentioned maybe using a book. There is a book a teacher friend of mine (who teaches 4th grade) used to announce to her class that she was pregnant. I don't know the exact title, but it is something along the lines of "My Teacher Is Pregnant". (Ugh, iPad formatting stinks...I can't get the title to underline.) Also, I agree with @Luma88... I had my son April 16th, and I feel like it was perfect timing as a teacher. I am so excited to be due in April again!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
    imageimage

• Options
    Hey all! I am a preschool teacher in Iowa. We start back the 13th of August, but I do home visits the first week of school. Students start up on the 26th. I really don't know how to tell my students... They're so young, I know they'll have lots of questions. Last year I had a ton of prego families, so it would have been easy to share, so we will see this year! Thing I'm least excited about... Early mornings with NO coffee!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What subject(s) do you teach? English and a combined English/History class (world civilizations)

What grade(s) do you teach? 9th and 10yh

When do you go back to school? August 26

When and how will you share your pregnancy with your students? Not sure yet. I won't tell until I'm obviously showing I think.

What have you missed LEAST about school this summer? Waking up at 5:40am every day. Class starts at 7:15. Being done at 2:05 is great, but 5:40 is sooooo early!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"