So I'm suppose to go for a redo of my cd3 testing because last month I had a chemical. I called my obgyn again for the script and I finally get her on the phone and she actually says to me "you know what? Don't worry about redoing the test. Just keep trying and if you don't get pregnant in the next few months then we'll redo the test" What?!?!? Is she frickin kidding me?! Why am I wasting time?? In November it'll be two years of us "just trying". I spot before my periods. I have milky white discharge from my breast. There is reason to believe I have a hormonal imbalance and she wants to wait to see what happens?! I completely flipped out on her. She has some nerve AND this is after she was closed for two weeks which was right as I had my chemical. At least I knew what was going on. I changed my obgyn right after that conversation. Unbelievable! I'm soooo pissed off. Sorry for the vent but I had to get that out there. I hope you ladies had a better day.
- Started dating the love of my life: October 31, 2004
- He asked me to be his wife: January 31, 2010
- Happiest day of my life: September 10, 2011
- Off birth control pills: November 2011
- First and Only BFP ending in chemical pregnancy: June 2013
- Diagnosed with poor luteal phase:14 days and ovulating but low progesterone: July 2013
- First month on Progesterone 200mg: August 2013