September 2012 Moms

Hi : )

I'm finally deciding to step in front of the curtain after lurking for a looooooooong time.  I've been reading all your drama/gossip/info since we all found out we were pregnant.  Back then I related to Chimi/Tara as she went through all those spotting issues in the beginning of pregnancy as I also spotted for a good 4 weeks. Bumpie is love has to go to BPer, I think you are a lot like me IRL.  I die over some of you sig pics and can't wait to actually interact with you guys.  

About me:  I'm two weeks shy of 29 and live in upstate NY.  I have a DD named Ilaria who was born on the 9/14.  I love a glass of wine, or two and love my two kitties.  I have a type A personality and twitch when I am in the midst of chaos or dis-organization.  I like to listen to a lot of classic rock and I recently just saw Phish.  I am a teacher and am loving having the summer free to be a mommy.  If you want to ask me anything feel free.  I'm not shy : ).  Hope my siggie shows up the right way so you can see my DD. 

Re: Hi : )

• Soooo didn't think my name was what it is...I'll be changing that asap

• Welcome. Can't believe you have been lurking that long.
                  image     image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Just felt like joining in on all this crazy action.  Haha in all honesty I am not someone to stir the pot.  I will most likely not be a part of any drama

• Saratoga.  My husband was/is a huge fan and he got me into them.  We just found out they are doing a fall tour and we are trying to go see them again in October in Rochester.  

• Hi! I just intro'd yesterday but I think it's safe to say I'm a bit newer to this place than you are ;) My husband got me into Phish too. You're a step ahead of me with trying the siggy. I have yet to figure out how to get a simple ticker to appear. Help, anyone?
  • BPerBPer member
    Well, fancy that. I am also from upstate NY, so we could possibly be IRL friends. Whereabouts?

• BPerBPer member
    jenmbott said:
    Saratoga.  My husband was/is a huge fan and he got me into them.  We just found out they are doing a fall tour and we are trying to go see them again in October in Rochester.  

Also, woo Phish! I dig it.

• Welcome to the board! I am also a teacher. :) Which grade?

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello!

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • KisstyKissty member
    Welcome! Since you've been lurking you know how great this group of ladies are. Join in the fun.

imageimage 

• @BPer I'm from Syracuse.  Also thanks all for saying hi

• BPerBPer member
    jenmbott said:
    @BPer I'm from Syracuse.  Also thanks all for saying hi

Vestal over here!

• Welcome. That's a long time to lurk @jenmbott !

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Eastie156Eastie156 member
    edited July 2013

Just curious, why does it say you joined TB on 7/10/13?

ETA: Never mind. You are saying you lurked but weren't a member. Got it.

;)

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Welcome!

• What do you teach Teeta? Grade and/or subject

• Welcome! Your daughter is adorable and I like the name. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"