November 2013 Moms
Options

Birthing Without Fear

Hi Eveyone,

I don't post much, but I came across this awesome blog today (that was rec'd by someone on VBAC I think).  It's called Birthing Without Fear.  I would post a link, but I don't know anything about the terms of the board and I don't want to violate them!

I had a c-section with my son for failure to progress and have always felt that I missed out on the natural birth I had envisioned for myself.  I was undereducated and terrified, accepted every intervention they presented to me, and kind of let the birth happen to me.  This time, I am aiming to VBAC with the support of my doctor.

I really liked this blog because it shows strong, confident women who face birthing head on.  There are several different stories.  It is an inspiring blog that I hope you all find as great as I did.

Happy Reading!
Anna

Re: Birthing Without Fear

• Options
    Thanks for the post!! We all need to read these positive birth stories to both motivate/educate us AND to counteract all the crazy Hollywood scenes in tv and movies about birth we're inundated with.

I also wanted to add that my best friend had an emer csec with her first son, and JUST had a successful and smooth VBAC birth with her second son. She said she was soo glad she went the VBAC route and found an OB who supported her. Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"