Parenting

Old Navy can suck it! RANT

I ordered my DD some polos, bermuda shorts and polo dresses from ON a week and a half ago. 2 polos show up today. I call customer service and they can't ship my other items yet due to shortage in stock. Someone better get to sewing,school starts Monday. We only have a Walmart in this shitty little town and their polos are don't fit her correctly. I am annoyed and now have to make a trip into town. I just want to hit someone with a bag of dicks right now. GRRR,rant over.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

Re: Old Navy can suck it! RANT

• jbatchjbatch member
    That sucks!! Where do you live that school starts so early?

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• MaebbMaebb member
    Sorry, my ILs live in a town like that, and I wouldn't be able to deal with it. You really must be in a small town if you say "make a trip into town." :)

Hopefully they'll be able to send your stuff soon or you'll be able to find some good alternatives.
  • Loading the player...
  • @jbatch, Arizona. We like to send our kids back in 115 degrees apparently. I just wish I would have received an email saying there was a delay,I was just in town on Sunday and would have went to the ON there.

imageimage

• @Maebb,thanks. Yep, about 30-35 minutes from the major stores. Bleh,if they aren't here by Sat. I guess I'll be hitching up the wagon and hitting the dusty trail.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"