October 2012 Moms

Struggling

I just can't get myself to sort through the clothes that are too small and put them away. It's horrible. Anyone else?
Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Struggling

• CnAnACnAnA member
    I have a basket of too small clothes sitting in my floor right now. I have been staring at it for like a month. LOL

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • I've got a tote of them. No idea what I'll do with them. I don't want to give them up! :(

• Loading the player...
  • I have totes marked by size of all the boys' clothes. I save almost all of them. DS2 has worn 75% of what DS1 wore, and a lot of it was hammy downs from my nephew. We've saved a butt load of money on clothes and just store the totes in the garage. So I just pull the clothes out of the garage and put the clothes back in when they outgrow. I'm sure at some point I'll consign a lot of it, but not until we're done having kids or run out of space! So since we have an easy system, it makes it easy for me to keep his closer updated with size.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• i soo understand! after doing this at 3 mos I gave up and it desperately needs to be done.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have them all in a couple boxes... not sorted but at least they are clean and folded... well sort of folded.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• For the first few months I was really good about putting them in rubbermade containers and organizing them before I did.  Now I just literally throw them all behind his door and then once there's too many back there that I can't take it, I shove them in a bin.  Not organized, not folded.  That'll be great to have to deal with if I have another boy.  lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mbm1983 said:
    i've been dumping them in empty diaper boxes. i need a better solution. but it is such a mundane, boring task.

This is what I do, too.  Then when DS moves up a size, I take what's in the box and sort through it for giveaways and store what I want to keep in a tote.  I'm actually having a hard time giving enough clothes away.  I've sent huge boxes to two of my friends having baby boys soon, and I'm still finding surprise boxes of baby clothes around the house. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Well, I bought an under bed storage bin and the too small clothes are in there:) It isn't the best solution but it will have to be good enough for now!!!
    Birthday

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"