1st Trimester

Advice from already moms

Ok, I need some advice on purchasing clothes.  I am going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding in the beginning of Jan and my due date is the end of Feb.  So I will be nice and prego.  However, the bride wants us to buy the dress now. I am a pretty good size gal, where size 14 regularly.  How big would you size up? 

Re: Advice from already moms

• I'm in a wedding in October! I just asked the dress place and took their recommendation
  • I was afraid of that.     This is the dress.   I have a lady that is an excellent seamstress that might could make me one.

Taryn dress in silk chiffon
  • Loading the player...
  • Sadly it is one of those 40% off sales today only thing.  I just decided to go with the biggest size and get fixed.  If I need to add length I'll get my lady to add something that the bride approves.  I'm just crossing my fingers and saying many prayers.

Thanks for your help!
  • My bridesmaid was a large 6-months pg in my wedding. She ordered the same dress as the rest of the girls - an empire waist like you've pip'ed - in about 4 sizes up? if I remember correctly? Like a 10 to a 14. They were able to bring the bust in, and the length of the front wasn't an issue. 

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"