August 2012 Moms

Holy Yeast!

So about a week ago dd hands little rash in the crease of her leg where the diaper sits and it wasn't going away. It started as a few little red bumps. I thought maybe they were bug bited since she had a few nat bites on het legs. The nat bites went away but the red bumps in her diaper area only spread. My sitter thought it could be yeast. I talked to my pedi and she told me to put monostat on it and call back if it didn't clear in a few days. I started Friday night and now it really looks much better. I planned on using it for another day or two just to make sure its all gone before I switch back too many regular cream (a&d). However I'm wondering if I should toss my tub of a&d? Could it have gotten contaminated with accidental double dipping? I probably will just to be safe. But that is so frustrating! It was a huge tub!

My Journey to Motherhood
Me 36, DH 42
7.5 years of TTC ... It never gets any easier.

Baby Girl # 1
TTC Since January 2009
Reproductive Endocrinologist diagnosed us "Unexplained Infertility".
After 3 years . . . 3 IUIs . . . and 3 IVFs . . . our miracle GIRL arrived on August 6, 2012.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Girl # 2
TTC Since June 2013
Got pregnant on our own without Fertility Treatments - January 2016!  Thank you snow storm Jonas!
EDD 10/15/16
At 20-week anatomy scan found IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction), and very low Amniotic Fluid.  Now, I'm High Risk and have weekly ultrasounds to monitor fluid and growth.  If baby runs out of room or is too growth restricted, they will deliver ASAP.  My current goal is to make it to 28 weeks!   

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Holy Yeast!

• Thanks for the e-yeasties. :-q
    I think that's what DD has now too, she's never has a rash longer than a day so I'm treating it with Lotrimin. FX it works like it did for her neck bumps. I don't usually use diaper cream but when I do it's in a tube. Sorry 'bout your tub o'cream. I would pitch it too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"