August 2012 Moms
Options

August Siggy

I can't remember...what's it supposed to be? Side by side shots? Newborn and now...?

Re: August Siggy

• Options

I think so, but I don't think many will participate. Most people have been scared off of posting pictures on here.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yep! Newborn and now. :)
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think so, but I don't think many will participate. Most people have been scared off of posting pictures on here.

Boooo
  • Options

Yeah, I had actually already had mine in my siggy, but I just couldn't bring myself to leave it there after the whole thing yesterday...

imageimage
  • Options
    Yea, everything that happened yesterday kinda creeped me out...
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options

Could we do two options then? Maybe one for people who want to have their kids in the siggy and one for those that don't? Maybe like dream destination or something?

• Options
    Newborn and now.  And mine is DONE!

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• Options

Yup - that is my situation.  It took me a long time to feel comfortable to post pictures here of DS.  After yesterday, I'm back at that paranoid state. Perhaps I'll post an occasional one and then DD.
  • Options
    Come on! It's the internet...nothing is absolutely private. Even *gasp* Facebook. 

• Options
    I'll be working on mine then. Thanks!
    SMOOCHES FOR ALL!!!

• Options
    My August siggy is going to be the same as it is now. So enjoy the Baby Goose gif.
  • Options
    I still can't figure out how to update my sig
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"