city mini gt accessories? — The Bump
Nurseries and Baby Gear

city mini gt accessories?

I need to purchase a parent console, child console and weather canopy. Wondering if there are any other brands that will work for the parent console specifically other than baby jogger brand? Tia!

Re: city mini gt accessories?

• ebp913ebp913
    2500 Comments 250 Answers Fourth Anniversary 250 Love Its
    The Britax console is great and it fits on there.  It's a lot better than the one Baby Jogger makes.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Good to know!! I'll take a look at it today!
  • Diono makes one that is under $10.  Works great on my City Mini.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • I think the parent console I have is jolly jumper, so far it does the job. I went with the baby jogger rain canopy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We got the city mini parent console one and really love it. The soft one is so versatile and easy to clean. It's worth it in my book. We have the rain canopy and have never used it. The canopy goes down so far I haven't needed it. We also just have the tray for LO.

• We got the city mini parent console one and really love it. The soft one is so versatile and easy to clean. It's worth it in my book. We have the rain canopy and have never used it. The canopy goes down so far I haven't needed it. We also just have the tray for LO.
    I second all of this :)
  • I have the diono console, it's perfect.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards