April 2013 Moms

Thank you!

I started up on this board just randomly downloading the app on my phone when I was pregnant and loved how I can ask a questions and get a helpful answer! You ladies are great! Not to long ago I posted that SO and I had separated I was devastated and you ladies were a great support with kind encouraging words. Also a week ago or so my DD was involved in a car accident and again I received amazing support! That day SO came running to our side we spend the weekend as a family and it was wonderful. Back when I posted my separation post I received advice to maybe try out couples therapy and we are starting that here soon! I just want to give a great thank you to all the people who gave me that small push,pat on the back,far away hug and great advice because at that moment in time it was very helpful! Thanks a lot! I love being a part of a wonderful board!

Re: Thank you!

• I'm so happy to hear that your SO is back and willing to work on stuff... and most importantly, that your DD is okay.  When I read that post about the accident, my heart literally skipped a beat and I don't even KNOW you, so I absolutely cannot imagine getting that phone call.  Hugs to you -- good luck on couples counseling.  I'm a big believer in therapy and have heard wonderful things about couples counseling (including from my own parents, who have been happily married for 40 years but sometimes you need some tools to work through stuff!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thanks!! I also hope we can work things out! Having a baby just changes so many things,but hopefully we can work through them :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"