Cloth Diapering

FYI on BumGenius Diaper Sprayers

Not sure if this is well known info, but I just found out that there's a 3-year warranty on the BumGenius sprayers, and a lifetime warranty on their spray button.  My spray button just broke, and I've read a lot of feedback that this is a common problem.  Called customer service, and they'll send me a replacement button free.  Saves on having to buy a whole new sprayer!

Re: FYI on BumGenius Diaper Sprayers

• Doh!! Would have been nice to know a few mos ago. I actually like our diy one better though.

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yeah we're planning to just get the bidet sprayer from home depot instead of the BG one. (it's about half the price)

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the tip! We have a BG sprayer but it's still working great.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"