Baby Showers

Registering: City Mini, City Mini GT or City Versa

Hi Everyone,

I finally decided on a Baby Jogger stroller. Now, I am having a hard time narrowing it down between the City Mini, City Mini GT and City Mini Versa. I live in just outside city lines in a small house, with a smaller car. I am looking to see if people think the Versa is too big and bulky? Are the upgrades on the GT versus the Mini worth it? Also, I am hoping to he a second child relatively close to the first one, but I thought the Select just looked too big to use as a single.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Being a new soon to be mom, all of these products are new to me.

thanks!

Re: Registering: City Mini, City Mini GT or City Versa

• MMason12MMason12 member
    edited July 2013
    Why don't you post this on the Nurseries and Baby Gear board?  You might get some better answers from the ladies on the board there. 

Edit: Added more. 
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

• We have the City Mini.  Lived in the city for 2 years after having DS.  Small house, bumpy sidewalks, small stores/restaurants.

LOVED it.  It was perfect.  Not too big, folded up easily, etc.  DS is 4.5 now and we still occasionally use it.  It's been the only stroller we've ever owned.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• Loading the player...
  • We have the city Select and love it and have no problem fitting it and both seats in our small car (Mazda 3)

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"