December 2012 Moms
Options

Woah... trippy dream...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Woah... trippy dream...

• Options
    Thank God I'm not the only one that is still having insane dreams!  

I had a dream a couple of days ago, I can't remember the whole dream, but it involved someone wanting to hurt lo who wasn't physically in my dream and I stabbed that person.  The thing I remember the most is in my dream I could feel what I think if feels like to stab someone.  I really need to stop watching CSI before I go to bed. 
  • Options
    jac409jac409 member
    I've had some weird dreams the past few nights, but none that I can really describe. They just keep waking me up. I know what you mean about your thyroid being responsible though. I had to have mine removed years ago because of Graves Disease that couldn't be controlled with meds. But, when my synthroid dosage is off a bit now, I do have very strange dreams. Hmm, maybe I ought to have that checked too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a dream the other night Woody Harrelson was giving me a leg massage. WTF, why wasn't it someone sexy doing this? Stupid dream,letting me down. [-(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Last week I had one.
    I was driving home through the woods, there were all of these cougars standing by the road. I thought it was cool, then I realized they were escaping the woods. Not good. Then I was in some snow covered wooded wasteland. I climbed a hill and ended up in some weird camp. DH showed up and they made us dtd in front if everyone. I kept saying I needed to get to my kids, that dd needed me to eat. The director told me u had to stay another week and to just pump. I was freaking out trying to escape to get back to my kids. Then there were tons of pretty fairy women trying to seduce DH!
    I watched true blood the night before.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @minervacullen, do you mean cougars like a big cat or cougars like a horny middle aged woman? Because the latter is a hilarious visual.

imageimage

• Options
    amberdb72 said:

@minervacullen, do you mean cougars like a big cat or cougars like a horny middle aged woman? Because the latter is a hilarious visual.

:)) cats!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    You have to admit @minervacullen after watching True Blood it could have gone either way.  LOL  Sookie and her magically vajaja
  • Options
    Faye is teething right now. Last night I dreamt she got four in at once and her mouth was dripping with blood.. talk about creepy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Last night I dreamed that DD was staying overnight at a Russian lady's house and after I dropped her off and went out of town, I found out the lady had left and was now living on a submarine and no one knew where DD was.

Next week, Ivy is having her first sleep over away from us and I'm probably just worried about it lol. Idk where the submarine thing came from though. Or the Russian lady.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"