November 2012 Moms
Options

random GTKY

three things you have never disclosed on our board before.... GO!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: random GTKY

• Options

1.  Even into my early 20's I read this whole genre of YA books that focused on teens with terminal diseases..."too young to die" "My last Wish"

2. I will spend 10 minutes picking mushrooms off food but will never get mad if someone forgets to order mine without it....

3. I had a pet monkey when we lived in Africa... for a short time.. then the guard ate it..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    1. I once gave a 6'6" Native guy named Lupak a stick n poke tattoo of a skull and crossbones on his ankle.

2. When I was 18, I picked up my boyfriend in a bar. He was 24, had a 4-year old, and no driver's license or job. I'm still surprised at myself for that one.

3. I was very, very relieved when my older brother was diagnosed with Asperger's a couple years ago. It helped me not hate him so much because it explained why he made me cry so, so many times.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) I have been married three times
    2) I was 17 the first time
    3) I had my first fertility treatments when I was 23
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. I have loved every job I've had.

2. I rarely count my step-siblings as my siblings because they are so mean.

3. ^^In addition to that, my step-siblings have children, but when my brother had a baby last week I considered that me becoming an aunt for the first time

:-$

• Options
    1. I have been married once before and I made my wedding dress for both.
    2. I have to have my movies alphabetized.
    3. I still sleepn with my teddy bear, but I use it as a body pillow. It is not on the bed during sexy time.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    1). My 16 year old half sister is pregnant. I haven't told anyone because I don't want to accept it as reality. We have the same dad and he isn't much of one. I have a terrific mother and she doesn't. It's really a suuuuper sad situation. I've offered for her to come live with me but it's 2 hra from her bf and her mom wouldn't be able to draw disability if she did so she'd fight me on the issue. It sucks!

2.) To add insult to injury, a month later I found out that my 21 yr old brother (same mom, diff dad) is going to be a dad. He at least is done with school and has a job but still. He's my baby brother and I wanted more for him. I feel like I'm living a Jerry Springer episode right now.

3.) I'm thinking about quitting my job and becoming a SAHM (but also keeping another baby). I hate being away from O and I looove kids so i feel like it would be a good fit for me. But I'm scared to pull the trigger on it.

• Options
    1. I once dated a guy with ED
    2. The condom broke 2nd time I ever had sex
    3. My period was 3 weeks late after that because I was so stressed about it
  • Options
    tngrl3tngrl3 member
    1. When SO and I first started talking he was still married. 2. My brother in law has been to rehab for addiction to pain pills twice. Once while my sister was pregnant. I hate him and feel like he has ruined my sister's life. I don't feel bad for hating him and am kinda glad they live 6 hours away. 3. I don't like lettuce.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"