In order to save up for another round of injects, we decided to give clomid one more shot. My RE put me on 200 mg of clomid and steroids with estradiol? Has anyone else tried this?
If this doesn't work we may have to wait for a while because we are drained of money. Fingers crossed!
TTC #1 since 8/2011
Me-PCOS, thyroid disease, insulin resistant
Dh- SA normal
4 rounds of clomid- no ovulation 2012
Round one femera with RE- May 2013- no response
Round one bravelle injects- June 2013-BFN
Round one 200 mg clomid with steroids and estradiol -August 2013 = BFN
round two 200 mg clomid with steroids/injects/estradiol - September 2013= ??