Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Is this from the miscarriage?

I started the miscarriage last Thursday and the bleeding slowed significantly to where I only need a panty liner as of this afternoon. However, my stomach just became sooooo bloated in the last hour I actually look 6 months pregnant and i am not exaggerating. I would have loved to cradle this belly had it been this big for the right reasons. Anyway this is extremely uncomfortable, has anyone ever had this after their miscarriage? Is it related? I've never,seen my stomach do this before.
DS 8/11/97 DS 12/02/98 DS 1/21/10 M/C 7/25/13 BFP 10/6/2013 Due date 6/17/14

Re: Is this from the miscarriage?

• Options
    I would call your doctor and ask. I'm not sure what would cause that but seems worth checking out just in case. Good luck.
    Married June 2012
    TTC since February 2013
    MC @ 7 weeks July 2013
    BFP Oct 2013 - EDD June 7 2014!

• Options
    I had some bloating going on after the mc. Not quite that much, but it couldn't hurt to call the doctor and check.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I alslo had bloating but not to that extent.....I wouls deffinitly give your dr a call take some gas ex in the mean time
  • Options
    ash413ash413 member
    I have been so bloated the last week or so I have felt like a beached whale.
    I think it is all the hormones out of whack :(
  • Options
    I was ok for the first few days and now i just feel bloaty and puffy. I don't think you are alone in this feeling. Damn hormones. 
  • Options
    I had the same experience. I got extremely bloated about 3 days after I passed the fetal tissue. It was HORRIBLE and painful. I couldn't find anything online that it was a usual symptom. Everything seemed to be focused more on the emotional turmoil of the miscarriage and not detailed symptoms during and after.
    Married to the love of my life since 2005
    TTC #1 - 
    BFP # 1: 5/2006 - m/c @ 6 weeks (natural) / EDD 1/17/2007
    BFP # 2: 7/2007 - chemical pregnancy / EDD 3/18/2008
    BFP # 3: 6/2013 - 7/9 u/s: No hb, measuring 2 weeks behind. Very high HCG#'s 7/21 u/s: No change, ruled out molar pregnancy. Completed Natural Missed M/C 7/26/2013 / EDD 2/5/2014
    TTA with Diaphragm. 
    CFNBC
    I didn't want to kiss you goodbye, that was the trouble; I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there's a lot of difference. - Ernest Hemingway 

Licensed foster family. No current placements. Open to adoption but that is not our goal and as such we don't have dual foster/adopt home study.
    2012-2013: Former Foster Mommy to 1 bubbly little 8 y.o. girl that has moved onto an amazing adoptive home.

• Options
    Thank you all. I called the doctor just to ask, she really didn't seem very concerned about it, she wasn't dismissive by any means but didn't attribute it to the miscarriage. It's gone down a lot since my original post but even when I am hungry I find that the minute I eat I feel bloated and uncomfortable. I actually think this is a direct correlation to the miscarriage/hormones for sure.  Thank you all for your responses and I'm sorry you all have dealt with a loss.
    DS 8/11/97 DS 12/02/98 DS 1/21/10 M/C 7/25/13 BFP 10/6/2013 Due date 6/17/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"