January 2013 Moms

AW - first airplane trip

We just returned from a visit to my mom's in Tucson.  DD was a traveling champ...she seemed to truly love being in the airport/on the plane. Maybe she was a flight attendant/pilot in a former life?  She was fascinated by all the people and goings-on.  She nursed on take off and slept through all of our landings.   Oh - we did have to show her birth certificate at the check-in counter, but security was easy after that.  I wore her in her Ergo and they were very kind and easy on us. Wish we had the money to travel more, it was great! 

On the downside, she was so tired driving home from the airport last night that she screamed the whole way :).

How have your travel experiences been?  Good?  Bad?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW - first airplane trip

• We haven't flown anywhere yet, but have done several 3 hour road trips. DD has slept the entire way most of the time. We have another longer trip coming up. I'm hopeful goes well!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• We've had such easy times flying! DD has been on 7 planes at this point with lots more trips planned! The Ergo has been my best friend through it all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"