Trying to Get Pregnant

Spotting 12 dpo, nothing since...

So Saturday I had some spotting so I thought AF was here, put in a tampon, and then nothing since.  Suppose to get AF today.  I hate waiting!  Since we're just starting TTC, I'm haven't used OPK's or anything like that.  I haven't been on BC, so my cycles are pretty reliable.  I know it's a long shot, but got my fingers crossed for implantation spotting on 12 dpo!

Re: Spotting 12 dpo, nothing since...

• Good luck but don't put too much stock in implantation bleeding.. it's rare and really could be caused by anything, no way to be sure it was from implantation even with a BFP.

If this isn't your month, really consider charting so you know when you ovulate and can time sex better. You will learn a lot about your body! :)
  • I didn't have implantation spotting with my first, not that I remember :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • sueann911 said:
    I'm crossing my fingers that you post this in the 2ww thread tomorrow. Good luck with peeing on things.

*huge thumbs up* If you're not charting, temping, using OPKs then there's no way to know you're actually 12DPO, you're really just guessing at this point.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• I don't know a whole lot about implantation bleeding, other than it's rare. If you think you are in fact 12 DPO I say take a test. But I like to pee on things and im very impatient, that's just me though!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• I had very slight spotting when I got pregnant with my 2nd son.  But, it wasn't on 12 DPO, it was earlier.  By 12 DPO I'd already gotten a positive pregnancy test.

I thought it was my period, but 2 days later, no period, so I tested. 

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

• Has anyone ever been in the similar situation?  My periods are usually regular and on day 39 and 40 I have had a little brown spotting but no period and just a very little.  I took a pregnancy test and it was negative but I still haven't had my period and i'm very late.  Has anyone ever had a test not show up positive but still been pregnant?  Anyone know what the spotting is?
  • I spotted at 13dpo when I was pregnant with my DS. With that being said, I'm not really sure what caused the spotting and I was charting at the time so I knew when I ovulated. 

Additionally, I typically do not spot right before AF and I did last cycle. 

As pp mentioned, your cycles can vary whether you just got off BC or not. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • sueann911 said:

I'm crossing my fingers that you post this in the 2ww thread tomorrow.

Good luck with peeing on things.

*snort* This.
  • ehwallac said:
    Has anyone ever been in the similar situation?  My periods are usually regular and on day 39 and 40 I have had a little brown spotting but no period and just a very little.  I took a pregnancy test and it was negative but I still haven't had my period and i'm very late.  Has anyone ever had a test not show up positive but still been pregnant?  Anyone know what the spotting is?

Negative = not pregnant, and spotting can happen at any time for no reason.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"