Pregnant after a Loss

Mini milestone

So I feel alittle better today but am trying to not get hopes up until Thursday at u/s but today DH and I had sex and I had no spotting.... With our loss in feb we had sex on sun with a tiny bit of bleeding but I knew that can be normal so I didn't worry and on that wed we found out the baby had no hb and other than that spotting I had so symptoms of mc.. So this time I was alittle nervous but was relieved to have no spotting.... Fingers crossed for Thursday

M/C found 2/27/13-- D & C 3/6/13

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mini milestone

• Glad there's no spotting this time out.  Try to keep reminding yourself that this is a brand new pregnancy.  It's completely different and will hopefully have a completely different outcome.

But, FTW, at 29 weeks, I still check the TP every time I wipe.   :\">

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage
    BFP #1 - 01/12/12, EDD 09/12/12, Medical Induction @ 21 weeks 05/03/12
    BFP #2 - 10/30/12, EDD 07/04/13, Natural m/c @ 5 weeks 11/01/12
    BFP #3 - 02/07/13, EDD 10/12/13
    Dx: Incompotent Cervix

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Yea for mini milestones. I haven't had any spotting this pregnancy but had it early on last time and the week before we lost our daughter. I know sex is fine and safe (I haven't been put on pelvic rest or anything), but I still get a little panicky every time I go pee afterwards. Seeing no pink is always such a relief!
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"