Trouble TTC
Options

looking for some baby dust and happy thoughts please

Hi ladies. I had taken a break from coming on here but I am back.  If you would not mind sending me some happy thoughts, I would greatly appreciate it.  Today is ovulation day.  Fingers crossed.

thanks!!!

:)

Re: looking for some baby dust and happy thoughts please

• Options
    Sending you lots of happy & positive vibes!! I'm relatively new here. Sorry to see you here but this seems to be a group of wonderful supportive women. Do something for yourself tomorrow that makes you feel good! :)
    Tried to conceive since September '12. Received fertility treatments since May '13 - September '13. No specific dx. 4 failed IUIs and one successful IVF! BFP 11/8/13!  1st beta: 200
  • Options
    JzylaJzyla member
    Best of luck on O-day! Take care of you and relax as much as you can! 
    30 yrs, healthy & TTC since April 2010 
    DH 32yrs & healthy
    *unexplained infertility* 

Regularly access alternative medicine to supplement a lack of resources in our geographical area.
    • Three rounds of clomid (50mg days 3-7) were useless.
    • IUI#1 w/clomid & HCG in May 2013, BFN.
    • IUI#2 w/clomid & HCG on July 23rd. BFN.
    • IUI #3 in August cancelled last minute, due to lab error.
    • IVF#1 - Started Gonal F stims October 13 2013 for IUI. Over-responded with too many follicles, so converted to IVF. Retrieval October 29th - got 5 eggs, 4 fertilized. Had 2 perfect little embryos transferred on day 3 (Nov. 1). The remaining 2 didn't survive to freeze. Got our BFN on November 13th 2013.
    • IVF#2 - Started stims August 21st. Triggered with Suprefact, started on dostinex due to risk of OHSS. Retrieval September 5th - got 27 eggs! 21 embryos on day 3. Embryos deteriorated quickly. ESet 5day blast on Sept 10. No embryos high enough quality to freeze. BFN came Sept. 22.

Reserved a semi-known proven donor in August .

Waiting for consult/screening and protocols with estimated fresh cycle timing in October

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"