December 2013 Moms

Gas explosion!

I could have died of shame! Was in the queue to pay at the supermarket and had the loudest expulsion of gas I think I ever had, sooo embarrassing! Luckily my SO took the blame for me bless him, he won't always be around though, might need to invest in a few corks for when I'm out in public, just in case!

Re: Gas explosion!

• I had one sneak out, noisily, at Target in the purse section. I just kept my eyes forward and played it off like I knew nothing.

Classy.
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
  • Everyone was looking at me, he could see I was about to cry and just apologised and tried to make a joke of it. So glad he was there :)
  • Loading the player...
  • What a good husband!!
  • I think this is the best post of the morning! I'm laying in bed this morning with terrible gas. DH is thankful there is a snoogle between us. Heaven forbid one of us turns and the sheets get fluffed!
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • JRT512JRT512 member
    Lol, what a great guy! My DH is so over the gas. I really try to keep it in or go to another room, but lately it just happens without any sort of prewarning sensation.
  • No one tells you about all these lovely little side effects of pregnancy! Oh the joys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"