Third-Party Reproduction

Spotting while on Lupron and BCP's?

Hi ladies,

I'm on day 7 of overlapping Lupron with BCP's as I gear up for my first FET cycle.  My baseline isn't scheduled until 8/5 and I've been lightly spotting over the weekend...strangely enough the spotting coincides with when my period was due.  I've never had that happen before and wanted to see if others have experienced the same thing while taking both Lupron and BCP's?

I will call my RE in the morning, but again, was just curious what others have experienced.

Thanks in advance!!

Me: AMA, DOR, undetectable AMH, carrier of SMA, MTHFR homozygous C677T, high cytokines, low IGg B cells, Factor XIII V34l mutation, High Anti-Phosphatidylethanolmine, borderline hypothyroid and mildly insulin resistant.

MH: No known issues, aside from MTHFR.

Recommendations from RI: LIT, Humira, IVIG, Lovenox, Baby Aspirin, Folic Acid, Low-dose synthroid and Metformin.

Currently taking:  Pre-Natal vitamins, Foltanx, Low-dose synthroid and Metformin. 

When cycling also taking: Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, Humira and IVIG.

TTC since 7/11/09..with medical intervention starting in 2010, including 4 failed IVF's and 6 failed IUI's...only "success" was a chemical pregnancy in 11/2012 (credited to use of DE).

FET #1 (11th cycle) on 8/23/13 = BFN.

FET #2 (12th cycle) Transfer of last two (day 6) donor egg blasts on 1/22/14 = BFP, EDD = 10/10/14 (please stick little BOY!)

My favorite breed:

***PAIF/SAIF always welcome***

Re: Spotting while on Lupron and BCP's?

• MrsT4:  I think that's normal break-through bleeding.  It happened to me, too, though I can't remember if it was before or after I started Lupron. I wouldn't worry too much but of course mentioning it to your RE is always a good idea.
  • MrsT4MrsT4 member

Thanks Brooklyn for your reply! :)

I figured it wasn't worthy of calling my RE over the weekend, so I'll wait until tomorrow morning to see what he says.  It's just strange b/c in all of my 10 cycles (including IUI's and IVF's) I never had this happen to me....oh well, there's always a first time for everything, LOL.

Me: AMA, DOR, undetectable AMH, carrier of SMA, MTHFR homozygous C677T, high cytokines, low IGg B cells, Factor XIII V34l mutation, High Anti-Phosphatidylethanolmine, borderline hypothyroid and mildly insulin resistant.

MH: No known issues, aside from MTHFR.

Recommendations from RI: LIT, Humira, IVIG, Lovenox, Baby Aspirin, Folic Acid, Low-dose synthroid and Metformin.

Currently taking:  Pre-Natal vitamins, Foltanx, Low-dose synthroid and Metformin. 

When cycling also taking: Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, Humira and IVIG.

TTC since 7/11/09..with medical intervention starting in 2010, including 4 failed IVF's and 6 failed IUI's...only "success" was a chemical pregnancy in 11/2012 (credited to use of DE).

FET #1 (11th cycle) on 8/23/13 = BFN.

FET #2 (12th cycle) Transfer of last two (day 6) donor egg blasts on 1/22/14 = BFP, EDD = 10/10/14 (please stick little BOY!)

My favorite breed:

***PAIF/SAIF always welcome***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"