January 2014 Moms

Show me your favorite nursery inspiration picture(s)!

I think part of the fun being a FTM (or any time mom!) is thinking about how you want the nursery to look. I'd love to see what's been on your brains, ladies. Show me what you've got! Here are the nursery inspiration pictures that I have been loving for the last week or two for the boy that we think we are having. 

imageimage
Baby Boy #2
Due Date 11/10/16

Re: Show me your favorite nursery inspiration picture(s)!

• ccip82ccip82 member

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• ccip82ccip82 member

I was just kidding with my last pic! I love your colors and nursery ideas! If we have another girl, our nursery will stay the same. If we have a boy, I would like to do something like this:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Loading the player...
  • Funny you should mention this...I was just online looking at nursery related things! Here's what I've found that I love. We don't have an actual nursery, but it will be a nursery corner of our room (for now anyway)

This is bedding by the Halo SleepSack people..it comes with 2 sleep sacks, 2 sheets and the bedskirt.

Then I found these awesome additions that will match perfectly and be neutral (since we're team green)

These little guys hang on the wall

Mobile:

Diaper Stacker:

Adorable rug

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• ccip82 said:

No judgment here, but I giggled a little when I saw this and thought, 'She must really like Cinderella...!" 
    Baby Boy #2
    Due Date 11/10/16

My husband started nesting right away & bringing home tons of superhero baby stuff! I'm as nerdy as the next girl, but I have to admit that I didn't see our LO sleeping in a geeked-out nursery. This picture however, is geek-chic!

Unfortunately, the stuff that DH brought home (for which all of the receipts were mysteriously M.I.A. ... just in case I decided that I didn't like something he purchased) is much less subtle and much more licensed merchandise. That being said, our nursery hasn't turned out too badly so far.!
  • Here are my girl ideas.  I don't have a pic for boy but want to do a rock in roll theme.  Not too literal though!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyName Ticker
  • ccip82 said:

Wow!  Love it!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • MeganWordenMeganWorden member
    edited July 2013
    gina0485 said:
    I think part of the fun being a FTM (or any time mom!) is thinking about how you want the nursery to look. I'd love to see what's been on your brains, ladies. Show me what you've got! Here are the nursery inspiration pictures that I have been loving for the last week or two for the boy that we think we are having. 

imageimage
    This is very pretty! The blue and white are very pleasing to my eye. Also I am so going to put the changing table in the closet. The nursery has the biggest closet in the house (a foot and a half bigger than mine!) A child does not need that much closet space so we plan to build in some cubbies 

"Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." -Gandalf 
    m/c #1 01/10/12
    BFP #2 01/18/13. EDD 09/10/13. Missed m/c 02/18/13. 
    BFP #3 5/1/13 My rainbow DS born 1/13/14
    BFP #4 11/11/15 spontaneous m/c 12/28/15
    BFP#5  Praying for another rainbow in February!

I just LOVE these walls... A lot of work but nothing my DH can't handle, right?
  • I like this for a boy

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
    Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Or these colors for a girl.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
    Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

• Cara1024Cara1024 member
    edited July 2013
    ccip82 said:

I was just kidding with my last pic! I love your colors and nursery ideas! If we have another girl, our nursery will stay the same. If we have a boy, I would like to do something like this:

I love all of this. I'm planning a similar kind of eclectic style for a boy. Not exactly sure yet what I'll do if I have a girl.

*********************************************************************************

Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're having a boy, and I'm leaning toward a navy/apple green color palette. Obviously not all of these fabrics, but some of them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• LadyFilet said:
    For a girl....

For a boy...

Omg, love that woodland theme and colors for a boy. I just re-pinned the crap outta that.

My cat can read EKGs, can your human do that?
    ♥BFP#1 12-23-12, M/C 12-31-12 at 5w4d♥
    ♥BFP#2 05-09-13, EDD 01-15-14. C/S 12-23-13 at 36w5d for complete previa. Healthy baby boy♥

• edited July 2013
    This is my nursery theme. I'm going with a lighter grey (that has a little more blue in it for a calming effect).  Then I will add pops of color depending on the gender. 
    Also I'm going to put the name above the crib and have different furniture. But I love the white and grey.
    **TW loss mentioned **

12 miscarriages in first marriage (2007-2011)
    Surprise BFP - 06/2013
    Daughter stillborn at 22 weeks - 09/09/2013
    Married my best friend - 09/03/2016
    Genetic testing came back with APS - 10/03/2016
    TTCAL - 10/21/2016
    BFP - 11/18/2016
    EDD of Rainbow baby - 07/30/2017
  • I love everything about this!

___________________________________________________________________________________________ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I fell in love with this for a girl before I was even pregnant, but just found out yesterday that it's another boy so back to the drawing board lol!
  • km_mdkm_md member
    I love this thread! Thanks for sharing all of your inspiration pics ladies :)

• We are team Green. The plan is go to Woodland Animals, maybe with a few Canadian animals, like a moose and beaver.imageimage
    *******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Vera81Vera81 member
    I need to take a pic of the "4th time mom nursery"! Now just imagine a rock 'n play on the left side of the bed - perfect! ;)
  • 0hkgbs0hkgbs member
    We are having another girl and I'm leaning towards either of these color schemes.
  • Def want to do the stripes. Love the tree too but think it might be too girly? Don't know what we are having yet!
  • Just get a tree decal with less curly branches. It will look less girly
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"