December 2012 Moms

FFFC....anyone?

These are always fun! 

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: FFFC....anyone?

• My ex is an asshat and NOT contributing whatsoever to helping buy back to school supplies for my 10 year old DD. I asked him and "he's broke." Yet,he has enough money to vacation in Tahoe,San Clemente and take MY Pontoon out almost every weekend. He is a lying dick that lies and I am VERY close to Facebooking his Mother and asking if she can loan him the $ to cover his half and let him explain why he is such a shit Dad. She thinks he is AMAZING and has NO idea how very little he helps.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

• Despite having meetings all afternoon, I want to leave for lunch and not come back this afternoon.

Also, I really really wish that we had a baby sitter available tomorrow.  I've got a cold and really want to be able to sleep in and have a lazy day.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Most people on here know that my job ends in Sept unless the Gov comes to their senses and gives us our funding.  I'm tired of looking for another job, I don't' want to work, I'd rather stay home and take care of lo, but, we can't afford it and we need health ins.  
  • DH wants to see some movie tonight that I don't. I'm thinking of not telling my Mom (who keeps DD ever other Fri night for us) that I'm not going to the movie and just having DH pick DD up when the movie is over...leaving me free to go home and enjoy the alone time I didn't get Wed night...I just have to figure out how to keep my mom from questioning why I don't come inside to get DD when DH gets there.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• DH wants to see some movie tonight that I don't. I'm thinking of not telling my Mom (who keeps DD ever other Fri night for us) that I'm not going to the movie and just having DH pick DD up when the movie is over...leaving me free to go home and enjoy the alone time I didn't get Wed night...I just have to figure out how to keep my mom from questioning why I don't come inside to get DD when DH gets there.
    You deserve a quiet evening. Can you just tell your Mom that you need some quiet time and that you will be staying in? Oh,and what's the movie?

imageimage

• I have another. MTV is replaying old episodes of The Hills this week. I confess I have missed the drama of Lauren,Heidi and Spencer.

imageimage

• I'm old enough to remember when MTV ONLY played music.  LOL
    LOL, me too. I am probably older than most of you on here. *hobbles out on cane*

imageimage

• amberdb72 said:
    I'm old enough to remember when MTV ONLY played music.  LOL
    LOL, me too. I am probably older than most of you on here. *hobbles out on cane*
    Can you qualify for the Parenting After 35 board, because I do.   8-X
  • amberdb72 said:
    Oh yeah, I qualify.

imageimage

• amberdb72 said:
    amberdb72 said:
    Oh yeah, I qualify.
    I"m pretty close to qualifying for that board!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Aww we're kindred spirits.  image
  • LOL, I will be yelling at my own kid to "GET OFF MAH LAWN!"

imageimage

• "It's my ball now.  I keep it."
  • damn whippersnappers!!!

imageimage

• amberdb72 said:
    DH wants to see some movie tonight that I don't. I'm thinking of not telling my Mom (who keeps DD ever other Fri night for us) that I'm not going to the movie and just having DH pick DD up when the movie is over...leaving me free to go home and enjoy the alone time I didn't get Wed night...I just have to figure out how to keep my mom from questioning why I don't come inside to get DD when DH gets there.
    You deserve a quiet evening. Can you just tell your Mom that you need some quiet time and that you will be staying in? Oh,and what's the movie?
    Pacific Rim and they decided they're gonna wait to see it, so now we're just doing dinner with some friends and then hopefully turning in early (ish)

Me too! I also remember rushing home every day from school to watch Total Request Live and see who was the most popular that day. Does MTV ever even play music videos anymore? I quit watching it.

Me too! I also remember rushing home every day from school to watch Total Request Live and see who was the most popular that day. Does MTV ever even play music videos anymore? I quit watching it.
    I think they created a 3rd station to play music.  LOL
  • I keep playing Blurred Lines over and over. Connor is feisty as hell and this song is his jam. He is bouncing his butt off in his jumperoo to it and squealing. It allowed me to clean the kitchen and mop in peace. MOTY right here.Whateva!

imageimage

• I meaninglessly hum to Skye and the other day hubby said they were in the car and she was humming in her car seat.  Awww.  
  • jac409jac409 member
    amberdb72 said:

amberdb72 said:

Oh yeah, I qualify.

Don't worry, you guys aren't the only ones! I am no spring chicken either.

• amberdb72 said:

amberdb72 said:

Oh yeah, I qualify.

I"m pretty close to qualifying for that board!!

Me, too! it's nice to have company!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh,I thought of a good confession. Possibly flameful. Last Saturday night I had a few vodka drinks with SO after Connor went to bed. One thing led to another and I seduced SO outside,on the hood of his truck,after midnight,in the rain. It was awesome. So,rain and vodka combo makes me a hooker.  :D

imageimage

• DH and I skinny dipped the other week while we were house sitting. And after a long week at work I bought myself a  bottle of wine and after LO goes to sleep for the night I may just drink th. e entire bottle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Vana&Renn said:
    DH and I skinny dipped the other week while we were house sitting. And after a long week at work I bought myself a  bottle of wine and after LO goes to sleep for the night I may just drink th. e entire bottle.

:-bd DO IT. It's been a bitch of a week,SO is going be working 6 days a week for the next couple months and you can bet I will be kicking back under the misters on the back patio with some sort of alcohol tonight. Cheers!  :!!

imageimage

• this past week i have come up with names for all or my horrible customers. or at least in my personal notes fro the day

"big woman with money in her boobs"
    "woman who looks like some took a dump under her nose"
    "woman who talk like a valley girl"
     usually i can take anything but with time cuts and all raises pretty much gone my patience with mean photo customers has reverted me to the retaliation on a ten year old.  =( 

• I can not stand it when old people are in front of me when I'm in line to check out. :-w They either question the pricing of every flipping item, slowly write their checks and balance their books, give me parenting advice, or glare at me. >-) I don't get the last one. Well maybe I do, I've been told I give dirty looks. I don't mean to, I'm not even thinking anything bad. :-??

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • I Threw Out My Back And Havent Slept In A Week. I Keep wishing I Had Noise Cancelling headphones For The Weekend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"