Maryland Babies
Options

Daycare for $200 or less?

Has anyone been able to find daycare for 200 or less in the crofton/ft. meade area?  I can't believe that the average cost is $250-275 a week!!!

Re: Daycare for $200 or less?

• Options

have u tried the maryland child care website?

https://www.mdchildcare.org/mdcfc/mcc.html

and click on Search Providers

you can search your area and it will post how much they are.

it helped me a lot on my daycare search

• Options
    You should be able to find a home provider for around that cost.  Mine is in Columbia and I pay $215.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks!  I did check out that website last week and got a few names of at home day care providers.  I have tried to call them to check their openings for this summer so I am waiting for return calls!  I know it is early but it is hard to find an infant slot!
  • Options
    I think mine daycare has an opening in June.  I pay $205.00 a week.  e-mail me if you are interestedShawnaC@hearnkirkwood.com  They are in the Severn area
  • Options

imageLadybugs879:
    I think mine daycare has an opening in June.  I pay $205.00 a week.  e-mail me if you are interestedShawnaC@hearnkirkwood.com  They are in the Severn area

Thanks, where in Severn?  I work near BW Parkway and NSA so I am looking for daycare around that area. 

• Options
    I am in Glen Burnie/Millersville area and looking to start babysitting a child or two in my home, I did it a couple years ago before I went back to school full time, but now that I am expecting our second child in April, I want to stay home again. I was only charging 150/wk. I am CPR/First Aid Cert.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options

Hi,

Can you please tell me that daycare's name.  I live in Columbia and I am looking for DC.  I would really appreciate it.

Thank You!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"