May 2013 Moms
Options

Restless 2nd half of night

DD sttn from 7:30-5:45/6:00. The first half of the night she's out cold and barely makes a peep. Between 3:00 and 6:00 she stirs and grunts (sometimes spinning 180 degrees) but falls back to sleep until her final wake up where she starts to cry and I know that it's time to get her. Anyone else's LO do this? Is it just the way she is or is there something I should try to do?
3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Restless 2nd half of night

• Options
    Although we aren't STTN here, we have the same issue with being much more restless the second half of the night. Everything I've read said this is really normal and is part of the reason they say make sure you get the baby to sleep early enough, as that first part of the night will be their best sleep. Sorry I'm not more help!

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• Options
    J is restless from 3 am on. He sleeps pretty good from 8:30 till between 1 & 3. After that it's a crap shoot. Sorry I can't be of more help!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    be888be888 member
    My son has pretty much the same schedule. He usually starts grunting, and undoing his swaddle around 4:15 am. I rock his bassinet with my hand and he usually goes back to sleep until 5:45 am. I wouldn't do something about it, especially since your LO sttn, don't fix it if it ain't broke!

BabyFruit Ticker
    16 Ch. du Barrage, Lac-Beauport

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"