Multiples
Options

BTDT MoMs---Belly after birth

For the veterans out there, how much, if at all, did you belly shrink immediately after the birth?  I purchased a Belly Bandit that is too small, but I am wondering if it will fit after the delivery or if I should get another one in the next size up.  I hear that the Bandits shrink you pretty quickly, so I would like to save another $60 bucks if possible.

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BTDT MoMs---Belly after birth

• Options
    Immediately, I went down to where I was around 6 months pregnant.  This pic is at about 2 weeks postpartum.

photo IMG_0640_zps88ccbae7.jpg
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Options
    I was the same as LegallyBlonde.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Typically your uterus is still about as high as your belly button or just below when you go home from the hospital.  So like others said think, about 5-6 months along. 
  • Options
    My belly shrank, but I had an insane amount of c/s bloat for close to a week. So my belly was hard and not jiggly like it was after my singleton vag delivery.

At a month pp, I now just look fat.

• Options
    I still looked about 5 or 6 months pregnant after giving birth, but I also had a lot of c section bloat not to mention a blocked bowel that caused my belly to be all distended. Now at two months out I have lost all my baby weight but still have a little pregnant looking pooch. I am normally pretty thin so it looks strange just sticking out there.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Good to know!  I think I will just stick with the size that I bought then and maybe get a cheap abdominal wrap from a sports store in the event it doesn't fit for a few days.

• Options
    I didn't look pregnant right away after delivery, but I looked like I had pms bloat and my stomach skin was very loose.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"