Options

Open Letter Thursday

Post those notes here!
WAY 2 Cool 4 School

Re: Open Letter Thursday

• Options
    Assembly_ReqdAssembly_Reqd member
    edited July 2013
    Dear Bump, Do you have your shit together yet? Hope so. AR Dear Mammogram Machine, You are a bastard. I am sure you were designed by a man. Signed, Large Breasted
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• Options
    Assembly_ReqdAssembly_Reqd member
    edited July 2013
    Dear Bump, Guess Not. Signed, WhereTF is the formatting?
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    AR - I just had my first mammogram a month ago. Yuck. Not looking forward to going back next year. Not a fan of the squishing but I guess it has to be done!

Dear Drivers Who Smoke,

If you choose to smoke, you need to choose to keep those cigarette butts IN your damn vehicle until you are at a place where you can dispose of it.  Throwing it out your window is littering and I, for one, really do not care to have your cigarette hit my car or get anywhere close to it. You chose the habit now take full responsibility of it and stop being lazy.  Your car already smells like smoke (even if you don't think it does) and so I see no reason to throw it out the window.

Another driver

Dear Military,

Please promote the hubs. I am nervous about the potential of losing our healthcare insurance and how we will afford DS2's care without it.

Signed,
    Anxious spouse
  • Options
    And one more thing,

Dear gluten free diet,

I wish your GF bread wouldn't dry out so damn fast. I also wish you had tastier options and not simply things I can/will tolerate.  I really miss being able to open the cupboard and eat basically anything I wanted without (much) thought.  I really hate trying to be good and stick to a strict GF diet. It sucks talking about food and having to see "yeah, I can't have that", "I can't eat that anymore", etc.  Trying to have the occasional doughnut Saturday with my family but having to pull out the GF muffin from the freezer just isn't the same....especially when DS1 was so excited to pick out Mommy's favorite doughnut and him not be able to watch me eat it.  Ahhhh, so many things to get used to.

Signed,
    Trying to be a former Gluten Lover
  • Options
    Dear Private School PreK,
    You scare the heck out of me. When I left you to have my son 4 years ago, I dreamed of dropping him off years later, in his little uniform, but now I am not so sure. I am hoping this won't be a horrible and embarrassing fiasco like Mother's Day Out was. I am so nervous, because I don't know how my kid is going to respond to you and how much of an ordeal learning your rules, layout and schedule will be for him, since he doesn't process like most kids and gets very confused. He is so cute in his little uniform, so pretty please don't kick us out.
    Anxious Mommy

Dear Sweet Boy, 
    Please try your very best to keep it together, instead of freaking out and going crazy cakes into fight, flight, or fright at your new school in a few weeks. It is very important for you to get an education and I don't really want to have to homeschool you unless I absolutely have to. Your teacher does not get paid nearly enough, and I would feel really terrible if she goes home and cries every night, because nothing is working. She cannot manage her classroom effectively while you run around in circles taking your clothes off, and falling over the other children, so please try not to. Please try to use your words when you are feeling overwhelmed, and fingers crossed that she can understand you. Mom and Dad would really appreciate it if you could rise to the occasion for this. If you can't, that's ok too. We will find a way to make something work. You have been in therapy for 6 months so hopefully you can deal and will love making new friends at school. 
    Love you bunches, 
    Mom
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dear Bump,

The white background is hurting my eyes and I am on the Bump a good 10 hours at work. Can we put the background to green that matches the green bubbles to your intro page.

Your drop down menus don't work.

Thank you,
    Bumpie of 6 years where you can't see my badges

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dear self -- 

Quit procrastinating! 

Me

Dear DD1 -- 

I'm so proud of you for being so eager to do new things. And I think this is going to be a good year, I'm ready to get you back to school where you're around new kids with all the supports you need, every day. 

Love,
    Mama

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • Options
    Dear TB, Clearly I am logged in or I wouldn't be able to post. Enough with the pop up asking me to log in or join. Andplusalso, bring the list of boards back that used to live on the left, I do not like clicking three links to go to my favorite boards. Thanks, JL
  • Options
    Formatting! Seriously, AR! It shouldn't be this hard to convert. Just saying....
  • Options
    Dear EI OT,
    You are a twit.

End of story.

Signed, 
    Frustrated mommy
    To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • Options
    And one more thing,

Dear gluten free diet,

I wish your GF bread wouldn't dry out so damn fast. I also wish you had tastier options and not simply things I can/will tolerate.  I really miss being able to open the cupboard and eat basically anything I wanted without (much) thought.  I really hate trying to be good and stick to a strict GF diet. It sucks talking about food and having to see "yeah, I can't have that", "I can't eat that anymore", etc.  Trying to have the occasional doughnut Saturday with my family but having to pull out the GF muffin from the freezer just isn't the same....especially when DS1 was so excited to pick out Mommy's favorite doughnut and him not be able to watch me eat it.  Ahhhh, so many things to get used to.

Signed,
    Trying to be a former Gluten Lover
    OH I so know how you feel...sort of.  My oldest son had to be gluten free due to serious food allergies and so we all "kind of" went gluten free --and yeah, not fun at all.  The breads have got to be the worst!  We did a lot of gluten free (quinoa) pastas, rice cakes with sunbutter (he has a peanut allergy) and corn taco shells.  LOL.  Why are you going gluten free?  I may have missed a post.
  • Options
    So I have no idea how to do the quote thing anymore.  :-(

Smiling, I am going GF because I was recently diagnosed with Celiac's. Technicially I have known for 12yr (I have DH - the rash that goes with Celiac but if you have DH you have Celiac). I just recently go the gold standard testing done which confirmed it. Aaaaaand because of that, I figure I should be much more serious about my health.  DS2 has a nut allergy too so trying to find items for both of us (not necessarily 1 item we can both eat) is lots-o-fun.  I am also trying to determine which things the whole family will be GF (ex: pasta) on vs what will be all mine (ex: bread).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"