May 2013 Moms
Options

What the....

Has anyone looked at the 0-3 board? It's a bunch of "announcements" that look really old. The BFing board wouldn't load for me.
I kind of like the new format, but it will definitely take some getting used to. I like how easy it is to post a picture and I like that mobile doesn't appear to eat any characters anymore.
What does everyone else think so far??
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What the....

• Options
    I agree that I want to love it... But seems like some kinks are still to be worked out... The old post and announcement thing is weird...

Also I miss being able to click the board name at top if page instead of having to hit the back arrow?

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• Options
    I thought the same thing about wanting to click May 2013 at the top instea of hitting the back arrow, but then I noticed that you can click May 2013 at the bottom of the page. It's actually more convenient at the bottom than at the top, since you generally read to the bottom of the page anyway. =D>
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jayro10 said:
    I thought the same thing about wanting to click May 2013 at the top instea of hitting the back arrow, but then I noticed that you can click May 2013 at the bottom of the page. It's actually more convenient at the bottom than at the top, since you generally read to the bottom of the page anyway. =D>

I never would have noticed it at the bottom. Thanks for that. I hate change but I'm loving how easy it is to post pics.
    I'd put a Movember mustache fail, but then
    you'd all have to look at it until February.
  • Options
    jayro10 said:

Awesome! Thanks!

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• Options
    At least they appear to finally have the search function working.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Options
    How do you post new pics?  The way I was able to do it before now seems to not work.  It inserts the tinypic link as a clicky instead of the actual picture.  I'm really not sure how I like this new format yet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"