Secondary IF
Options

::skips in to SIF::

Hello ladies, how are you all today? I am well, Had CD 3 U/S today, and start follistim tonight! Yay for IUI # 2

Re: ::skips in to SIF::

• Options
    Hi! Things are good here.  CD 9, done w/ clomid, on to estradiol.  But we're going to Chilis and then to see Madagascar 2, so all in all, its a good day. :)  I love that you "skipped" in!
  • Options

Hi,

We are waiting on a repeat HSG Friday.  Then I will stop bcp's to bring on AF, then do our first IUI!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is great!! I hope this cycle results in a BFP for you! Good luck!! :o)
  • Options
    GL!  Cycle is a mystery and Harmon is really sick.  Just trying to stay sane Stick out tongue
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    Doing well- bought some shoes today, so that's always fun! GL this cycle!
  • Options
    Oh and according to the charts I did O, on Saturday Tongue Tied  We shall see...
  • Options
    Good luck! I go in tomorrow for my CD3 ultrasound.  This is my first cycle on gonal f so I'll be right behind you!
  • Options

Hanging in there.  AF still hasn't shown up and I am hoping she stays away for another couple of days.  I am cramping up a storm so I know it's coming it's just a metter of when.  Just till the new year.....

On a lighter note I had all my hair chopped off today.  It was around the middle of my back and now it's about jaw length.  The hair is in an envelope to go off to Locks of Love in the morning.  That is my good deed for the day Angel

• Options
    Cool Josi!
  • Options

Yeah, it is pretty cool.  DS went with me.  I don't know what the poor kid though but I think it scarred him.  He held my had through the whole thing.  Don't know if I was comforting him or the other way aroundEmbarrassed

• Options
    LOL!  I know Harm is just traumatized if Daddy puts on a hat.  I have really long hair as well an am thinking of chopping it off like you did, but he may never talk to me if I do.
  • Options
    LOL! He'll survive Big Smile  It's pretty liberating to just go and do it.  I kind of surprised everyone with it last night.  And it's for a good cause too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"