Re: Kid question

• Options
    Absolutely not.
    Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker,Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker image
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageiluvmadbiker:
    so far my four month old has NOT eaten any of my underwear. unfortunately i cannot say the same for noodles the wonderdog, who is apparently equally fond of my undies and dh's boxers. and by "fond of" i mean "likes to eat/chew/shred"

I just lost my second pair of the week to Carly Simon the

pomeranian (my sister's dog), so I just had to be sure

this was a furkid thing, not an all kid thing :)

Mother's Day, 2011
  • Options
    I have to agree w/ madbiker - DD has yet to eat any of out underwear however I've lost many pairs to the dogs *sigh*
  • Options
    ha!  I hope not, otherwise I'm just going to give up and go commando all the time.
  • Options
    LOL...more than likely they won't eat your underwear.  However, you will probably have more underwear-related incidents than you care to think about.
  • Options
    hmm no underwear eating yet. ?But he has been known to sneak up and bite my toes and dh's socks.
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options

thank you for the compliment... eat? no. borrow to wear on their heads/make slings of/leave in places to embarrass you when people come over, yes.

that goes for their own underwear too, so it's equal opportunity. 

• Options
    Well, that's what I thought about my cats and so far they have proven me wrong so we'll see what William does...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"