Stay at Home Moms

Daily routine/schedule

If you have a daily routine that you keep for your kids, and a cleaning "schedule" would you please post them? I'm trying to get into a routine with my 2 year old and my nursing 6 week old and keep the house clean and tidy without stressing about what I'm not getting done or that they're not getting enough sleep, etc... My husband will be OOT for two weeeks in the middle of Jan so I'm hoping to use that time to get into a good pattern before he gets home. Any suggestions would be more than appreciated! TIA!

Re: Daily routine/schedule

• 6AM- Wake up time

6-7AM Colin watches some TV while I do the first load of laundry, dishes, make beds

7-8AM Wake up Cam and get him ready to get on the bus

8-9AM get Cam on the bus and head back inside to give Colin a snack while I vaccuum

9-10AM Laundry while Colin colors, does play dough or some other 'crafty thing'

10-12PM Colin naps...I NEST lol

12-1PM Lunchtime and dishes

1-3PM we play together and then get Cam off the bus

then daddy comes home and I get whatever I didn't get finished done.

• I just have one child, so maybe this won't be helpful.  I have no idea how to manage two or more!  All times are approximate depending on how DD's day is going.

5 am - first bottle of day, back to sleep

7 am  - wake & breakfast solids

8 am - play time

9 am - second bottle of day, some special activity

10 am - 1 hour nap / I clean house and prepare the day's bottles

11 am - wake and play time

Noon - lunch of solids

1 pm - 3rd bottle of day, go out for stroll

2 pm - 2 hour nap / I do daily "project" = Monday: paperwork, Tuesday: deep clean of something, Wednesday: week's laundry, Thursday: plan menu for Saturday cooking, Friday: whatever I didn't get to the other days

4 pm - wake and begin 4th bottle of the day (she stretches this one out), just hang out until DH comes home, start prepping supper

6 pm - Dinner with DH, then he takes over child care until she goes to sleep around 7-7:30.

This is all very loose, for instance today she woke up an hour early and went down for her naps early, but it generally works for me to have these expectations for myself.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"